Author Topic: Former Stripper Running For Congress Says She Aborted Her Baby To Give It A Better Life  (Read 357 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Stripper Running For Congress Says She Aborted Her Baby To Give It A Better Life
By Alexander Connell
Published April 17, 2022 at 7:55am

Alexandra Hunt, 29, is running for the Democratic nomination for the Philadelphia-area congressional district and has been attempting to leverage her sordid past in order to gain an edge over her competition in the race.

As a young adult, Hunt chose to become a sex worker while she studied at the University of Richmond where she earned a degree in psychology and now has her eyes set on Congress. She also wants everyone to know that she never regretted her abortion.

https://twitter.com/ahunt4congress/status/1515493127704006662

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/former-stripper-running-congress-says-aborted-baby-give-better-life/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
With clear thinking like that,she is a shoo-in for a Dim slot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd say TTIUWOP, but I dug some pictures up and I decided, "Nahh."  She's the inspiration for the drunks' calls, "Put it on!  Put it on!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: