Author Topic: Elon Musk Posts Cryptic “Elvis” Tweet That Might Explain His Plan B – Here Are The Details  (Read 301 times)

Offline American Girl

The shareholders do care about making money, so let’s see if Elon will be successful with this “Plan B” move of his.

We’ll have to see how it all shakes out and what else they try to throw in his way. There’s likely more fun to come, and I think Musk is playing some 4D chess.

But Elon has shown the lengths to which people will go to stop freedom of speech on the platform. So, he’s already achieved a lot by shining a bright light on how afraid they are of a level playing field and not being able to control the narrative. If he gains control, we might just find out all of the behind-the-scenes info on how much things are jacked. No wonder they would fight tooth and nail not to have that happen.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/elon-musk-posts-cryptic-elvis-tweet-that-might-explain-his-plan-b-here-are-the-details/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So Girl, what did Elvis say? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So Girl, what did Elvis say?

I'm not a Girl, but here's the skinny, FTA:

Here’s what Elon said in a tweet he put out yesterday:

“Love Me Tender.” And he added two musical notes. It’s a song by Elvis, but it also means something else…

It looks as if Elon’s “Plan B” is a Tender Offer.

A tender offer is a proposal that an investor makes to the shareholders of a publicly traded company. The offer is to tender, or sell, their shares for a specific price at a predetermined time. In some cases, the tender offer may be made by more than one person, such as a group of investors or another business. Tender offers are a commonly used means of acquisition of one company by another.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

She couldn't be a Teke Sweet heart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

So since they poisoned the well, and drastically reduced the stock price, Elon can approach individual investors and buy them out substantially under his buy-out offer...

So their poison pill turns into a fire sale.

That's beautiful, man.  :laugh: