Author Topic: White House: ‘No Plans’ to Send Joe Biden to Kyiv Despite His Willingness to Go  (Read 1002 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's easier to leave un-noticed from Camp David...Not saying he is going but the news media sure has been silent..they wouldn't report anything until he was safely on his way home..like they did with Bush when he went to Iraq...

...hmm...that's a possibility and you're probably correct. My first inclination was Joe and Jill aren't comfortable right now with going to Delaware because of recent security breaches around Jill and Camp David is a more secured area????

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Joe has many imaginary supporters.

There's another thread stating he's going to Camp David over Easter holiday.  Maybe he's going to be quietly shuffled off to Walter Reed hospital or another facility to care for him where he will be surrounded by a team of medical professionals.  He may be to the point where he needs continual medical assistance for his dementia.

He's not only cognitively impaired but he is becoming delusional.

Hopefully Dr. Jill will do the right thing and insist he step down; for the good of Joe himself and for the country. (Doubtful I know).

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hopefully Dr. Jill will do the right thing and insist he step down; for the good of Joe himself and for the country. (Doubtful I know).

I doubt it..I have always believed it was Dr Jill who pushed him to be POTUS...but what do I know..lol  :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pressure mounts for Biden to visit Ukraine
by Mychael Schnell - 04/17/22 3:00 PM ET

Pressure is mounting for President Biden to visit Ukraine after his administration said it is considering sending a senior official to the embattled country.

The U.S. has ramped up lethal military aid as Russia looks to focus its efforts in eastern Ukraine and finally seize Mariupol, which is under siege by Moscow after weeks of attacks.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on Sunday both expressed an interest in having Biden visit Ukraine; British Prime Minister Boris Johnson visited the war-torn country earlier this month.

Zelensky told CNN’s “State of the Union” that he expects the U.S. leader will do so.

“I think he will. And I think he — but it’s not — I mean, it’s his decision, of course. And about the safety situation, it depends. I mean that. But I think — I think he’s the leader of the United States, and that’s why he should come here to see,” Zelensky said.

Kuleba said a visit from Biden “would be an important message of support for us” during an interview with CBS’s “Face the Nation,” and he noted that a meeting between the two presidents could “pave the way” for new supplies, weapons and discussions on a possible political settlement to end the conflict.

more
https://thehill.com/news/sunday-talk-shows/3271152-pressure-mounts-for-biden-to-visit-ukraine-amid-increased-calls-for-aid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline yodaspock

It really should be a trip to A Federal Supermax as an inmate!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden and Kamala both should be 'banned' from so called 'diplomatic missions'. Every time they attempt it, they only make things much worse. They are both global laughing stock, and are both a disaster for America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

Pressure mounts for Biden to visit Ukraine

Pressure from where?  Certainly not from Zelenskiy since Biden has ignored everything he has asked for since February.  This "pressure" must be coming from somewhere else.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Pressure from where?  Certainly not from Zelenskiy ...
Then what does this mean: "But I think — I think he’s the leader of the United States, and that’s why he should come here to see,” Zelensky said.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

Biden and Kamala both should be 'banned' from so called 'diplomatic missions'. Every time they attempt it, they only make things much worse. They are both global laughing stock, and are both a disaster for America.

One of the most true statements I have ever read!

Some times they feel like a nut...sometimes they don't.

Online Hoodat

Then what does this mean: "But I think — I think he’s the leader of the United States, and that’s why he should come here to see,” Zelensky said.

It means Zelenskiy wants him to come, but Biden will ignore him just as he has ignored everything else he has said.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Send Austin or Blinken ....

@Right_in_Virginia

Ukraine would end up declaring war against the USA.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Psaki: 'Not sending' Biden to Ukraine, 'we should all be maybe relieved about that'

She's right.  We should be relieved that Joe isn't going so we don't have to be embarrassed when he makes a bumbling fool out of himself!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-not-sending-biden-to-ukraine

Online Right_in_Virginia

It means Zelenskiy wants him to come, but Biden will ignore him

:crossed:

Online Hoodat

Send Austin or Blinken ....

Good cop and dumb cop?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Zelenski might be concerned that Joe will surrender the Ukraine and everybody in it, much like Afghanistan?  And leave all the Army equipment for the Communists like he did the jihadists again!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions