Author Topic: South Carolina mall shooting suspect's bond set at $25,000, can go to work with ankle monitor  (Read 650 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 17, 2022 3:46pm EDT
South Carolina mall shooting suspect's bond set at $25,000, can go to work with ankle monitor
Jewayne Price was charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol
By Paul Best | Fox News

A South Carolina judge set a $25,000 bond for a suspect in a mall shooting on Saturday that left 14 people injured, according to the Columbia Police Department.

Jewayne Price, 22, will be on house arrest but allowed to travel to and from work while wearing an ankle monitor if he posts bond.

His attorney did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Price was charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol and could face additional charges after the prosecutor reviews evidence.

Price is one of three people who were detained by law enforcement following the shooting. The other two adults males were released after police determined they weren't involved.

"We don’t believe this was random," Columbia Police Chief W.H. "Skip" Holbrook said at a news conference. "We believe they knew each other and something led to the gunfire."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-mall-shooting-suspects-bond-set-at-25000-can-go-to-work-with-ankle-monitor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online berdie

That's just crazy.

Offline mountaineer

... Police believe the shooting was an isolated incident between the suspects and likely stemmed from an on-going conflict.

'We don't believe this was random,' Columbia Police Chief W.H. 'Skip' Holbrook said during a press conference Saturday. 'We believe they knew each other and something led to the gunfire.'

Inmate records indicate Price has not yet been formally charged in the shooting, however he remains in custody at the Lexington County Detention Center.  ...    Daily Mail
Oh, well, okay. Just an isolated incident among young black males.

Nothing to see here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Shoots 14 RANDOM people in a shooting spree in a mall,and is out on a 25 thou bail?

Which "Rev-Rund" is he related to?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good thing there is zero chance of any of the friends or relatives on the 14 people he shot are likely to try to ambush him on his way to or from work,huh?

IF/when this happens,that freaking judge needs to be charged as an accomplice and locked up with him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If I were a betting man,my bet would be the judge is of a slightly "darker shade of pale".

Online libertybele

If I were a betting man,my bet would be the judge is of a slightly "darker shade of pale".
Me thinks you are correct @sneakypete
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"We don’t believe this was random," Columbia Police Chief W.H. "Skip" Holbrook said at a news conference. "We believe they knew each other and something led to the gunfire."

For a second I thought Kamala was moonlighting as a police spokesperson, but this was just a hair too concise.
Yeah, "...something led to the gunfire."
Whatta Sherlock moment...

Hey Judge, cutting a brutha some slack?

Mass shooter...out on 25K? Locally, here, murder suspects get $1,000,000.00 bonds, and that's for killing just one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Umm. A mass shooter is freed on $25,000 bond but nonviolent Trump supporters are still rotting in jail for trespassing.

10:05 PM · Apr 17, 2022·TweetDeck

rebewranger

But if you were to drop a McDonalds wrapper on the street you would be held without bail. :whistle:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again, please take ten seconds to read this post I put up a while back:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,407004.msg2241037.html#msg2241037

(was my prediction right, or not...?)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He hasn't bailed out as of yet.  Wonder why BLM hasn't ponied up the chump change to get him out?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.