Author Topic: Six Really Dumb, Really Annoying Leftwing Activists  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Six Really Dumb, Really Annoying Leftwing Activists
« on: April 17, 2022, 12:54:17 pm »
Six Really Dumb, Really Annoying Leftwing Activists

by The BSC TeamApril 17, 2022

n this installment of their weekly Sunday Six conversation, PF Whalen and Parker Beauregard of The Blue State Conservative discuss six prominent leftist activists that they find extremely stupid and annoying.

#6: Professional athlete and political ignoramus Lebron James

Parker: LeBron James has certainly earned a spot on this list. James, who unquestionably belongs in the conversation as one of the best NBAers in history, stupidly waded into the political fray some time ago and never looked back. His activism will be a blemish on his otherwise stellar athletic legacy. Michael Jordan once said “Republicans buy shoes too” – or something to that effect – when asked about his apolitical stance. That was a smart move.

Among the most stupid things he has said, which admittedly is even hard to rank because it’s so habitual, are reactions to the killings of black men and criticisms of the genocial Chinese communsit regime. Let’s start with the latter.

In 2019, after an NBA general manager tweeted the simple message of “Free Hong Kong” in response to a Chinese crackdown on the port city-state, James went full leftist idiot with his own commentary:

“[Morey was] either misinformed or not really educated on the situation…So many people could have been harmed not only financially, physically, emotionally, spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and say and we do, even though, yes, we do have freedom of speech, but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that, too.”

You support communist totalitarianism and not freedom. Got it. He also supports Black Lives Matter lies. After the tragic situation in Georgia that resulted in the life sentence of three white men in the arguably self-defense killing of the criminal “jogger” Ahmaud Arbury, James tweeted this nonsense:

“We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes! Can’t even go for a damn jog man! Like WTF man are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!? No man fr ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I’m sorry Ahmaud(Rest In Paradise) and my prayers and blessings sent to the…..”

Yes, James, black men are being hunted down in America. But not by whites or the police. FBI stats indicate that 90% of black homicides occur at the hands of other black men. If there is any hunting going on, which actually seems like an accurate description of inner-city gang killings, it is not because of white folk.

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/04/17/six-really-dumb-really-annoying-leftwing-activists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Six Really Dumb, Really Annoying Leftwing Activists
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 08:02:28 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 08:20:25 pm »
Just six? They ALL are IMHO.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2022, 10:18:15 pm »
#5: Supposed-to-be-a-comic-but-really-just-an-activist Stephen Colbert
#4: Vacuous, meaning-deprived Hollywood A-lister Leonardo DiCaprio
#3: Climate Change alarmist Greta Thunberg
#2: Idiot-savant, bar-tending Marxist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
#1: Race-baiting champion of all time, Al Sharpton

Not sure about Reverend Al.
The guy's gotta make a living as best he can, y'know...  8-;