Author Topic: Democrat Raphael Warnock Seeks to Seal Court Records That Could Blow Georgia Race Wide Open  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Raphael Warnock Seeks to Seal Court Records That Could Blow Georgia Race Wide Open
By Bonchie | Apr 15, 2022 11:45 AM ET

For all the talk about Herschel Walker’s contentious past involving actions over a decade ago, a time period he admits he had problems and got help for, there’s been essentially no discussion of the far more recent allegations involving Democrat Raphael Warnock.

As you may recall during the 2020 election cycle, Warnock was accused of domestic abuse by his ex-wife. Now, the two are embroiled in a custody battle and the Georgia senator is asking the court to seal the records so that Walker can’t use the revelations to “gain some political advantage.”

This comes via the Free Beacon.

Democratic senator Raphael Warnock asked a Georgia judge on Tuesday to seal his contentious child custody dispute from the public, arguing that because he is “currently running for reelection” his opponent could use the case to “gain some political advantage,” according to a court motion obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Warnock made the request in a joint motion with his ex-wife, Oulèye Ndoye, following renewed media attention on their divorce. Warnock and Ndoye said in the filing that there is an “overriding interest that is likely to prejudice the parties and their minor children if hearings relating to modification of custody is not closed.” The motion says Warnock is a “public figure serving in a political office” and “is currently running for reelection for said political office.”

I’m curious. If Warnock’s position is that domestic disputes should not be used to harm someone politically, is he going to completely abscond from attacking Walker on the same grounds? Somehow, I highly doubt it, and the press has already spent ample time on the subject regarding the probable Republican Senate nominee. Yet, Warnock has been accused of domestic abuse, neglecting his children, and not paying child care costs, not over a decade ago, but all in the last two years.

Guess how much the media has covered that story? I can’t find a single instance of the mainstream media doing so despite how serious it is.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/15/democrat-raphael-warnock-seeks-to-seal-court-records-that-could-blow-georgia-race-wide-open-n550786
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

All libs conceal.

It is their nature to blame opponents for things they themselves are culpable of doing.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington