Author Topic: Report: Adam Schiff Covets House Speakership for Himself  (Read 280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Adam Schiff Covets House Speakership for Himself
« on: April 15, 2022, 09:12:27 pm »
Report: Adam Schiff Covets House Speakership for Himself

Wendell Husebø 15 Apr 2022

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) reportedly covets the House speakership for himself.

With rumors of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) retiring amid devastating midterm polling, Schiff, a conspiracy theorist and chairman of the Select Committee on Intelligence, is making furious moves to succeed Pelosi as House leader if she retires, according to Punchbowl News.

Schiff so covets the leadership position that he has already tried to convince fellow Democrat colleagues of the validity of his desires. To hype his potential candidacy, Schiff has touted the millions in campaign funds he has raised. Schiff has also recently attended the New Democrats’ retreat, which raised eyebrows among “several insiders [who] took particular notice” of his presence.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/15/adam-schiff-covets-house-speakership-himself/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Re: Report: Adam Schiff Covets House Speakership for Himself
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 09:18:22 pm »
The House will really be full of Schiff if he gets it.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2022, 01:03:00 am »
Sciff is showing how delusional he is.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2022, 05:30:34 am »
Oh, Hell no!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2022, 04:59:17 pm »
I believe even the Dems are tired of having another Californian lead the House
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2022, 05:19:57 pm »
The House will really be full of Schiff if he gets it.

Even more so than they already are.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2022, 05:21:26 pm »
Bobblehead Schiff? You mean Ed Buck's pal?

Ed Buck, Ted Lieu, Betty Lieu, unnamed guy in white shirt, Adam Schiff in 2015

Former male model and Democrat donor Ed Buck was sentenced to 30 years in federal prison Thursday after being convicted of two counts of murder and seven counts of narcotics distribution. Buck, 67, preyed upon gay black men, many of them homeless, in his West Hollywood neighborhood, paying them for sex and injecting them with methamphetamines during the encounters.

Two of those men died after Buck administered fatal doses; another man, now known as Dane Brown, “was repeatedly injected by Buck but survived and his harrowing account of being revived twice finally led to Buck’s arrest in 2019.” Brown’s encounters with Buck occurred after the two deaths Buck was eventually convicted of murder in occurred, but then-District Attorney Jackie Lacey had declined to press charges due to what she described as a lack of evidence. ...
Redstate
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2022, 05:35:47 pm »
Bobblehead Schiff? You mean Ed Buck's pal?

Ed Buck, Ted Lieu, Betty Lieu, unnamed guy in white shirt, Adam Schiff in 2015
Redstate

Despicable. DEMS - party of racists and hate mongers    The picture of Schiffty is just 'precious'.  *****rollingeyes*****
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2022, 06:42:15 pm »
Shifty schiff?  Will make a great President someday much like slick willy, Obama, Biden, sure!  Democrats have shown they dearly love their lowest of the low, elevated to the highest positions.  WHY NOT?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions