Author Topic: Even Beto O'Rourke is slamming President Biden's latest effort at the southern border: 'It does not  (Read 272 times)

rebewranger

Even Beto O'Rourke is slamming President Biden's latest effort at the southern border: 'It does not make sense'
NEWS
PHIL SHIVERApril 13, 2022   

President Biden's continued mishandling of the immigration crisis at the southern border has turned several members of his own party into critics. Now that list even includes notable progressive Beto O'Rourke.

The Democratic gubernatorial candidate knocked the president this week for ending Title 42 — a Trump-era rule that allows border agents to turn away illegal immigrants over COVID-19 health concerns — without a plan to stem the massive tide of migrants seeking entry into the country.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/even-beto-orourke-is-slamming-president-bidens-latest-effort-at-the-southern-border#toggle-gdpr

rebewranger

If Beto is saying it, the next thing you know Auntie Maxine will be saying it! :silly:

Offline LMAO

I knew this was all gonna happen. Watch the Democrats become more conservative as we get closer to the midterms.

They’ll start supporting parental rights, border security, and tough on crime measures probably around September. It won’t work but they’ll try it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
I knew this was all gonna happen. Watch the Democrats become more conservative as we get closer to the midterms.

They’ll start supporting parental rights, border security, and tough on crime measures probably around September. It won’t work but they’ll try it

Exactly by the book ... Bubba CLINTON 101