Author Topic: Sarah Palin Takes Lead In Crowded Alaska Race For Representative  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sarah Palin Takes Lead In Crowded Alaska Race For Representative
 Carmine Sabia April 13, 2022

Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor who was also the vice-presidential candidate for the late Arizona Sen. John McCain, is having a political comeback.

A new poll shows that she has a 5-point lead in a crowded field to be the lone representative from the state of Alaska,  a Must Read Alaska poll found.

It comes after former President Donald Trump endorsed her in a crowded GOP primary contest for Alaska’s sole House seat.

“Wonderful patriot Sarah Palin of Alaska just announced that she is running for Congress, and that means there will be a true America First fighter on the ballot to replace the late and legendary Congressman Don Young,” Trump noted in a statement put out by his Save America PAC.

“Sarah shocked many when she endorsed me very early in 2016, and we won big,” Trump continued. “Now, it’s my turn!

more
https://conservativebrief.com/crowded-61990/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Sarah Palin Takes Lead In Crowded Alaska Race For Representative
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 07:51:38 pm »
I for one am glad to see it.   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.