Author Topic: Ted Cruz asked if he'd 'fellate another man' during Yale Q&A  (Read 272 times)

Offline libertybele

Ted Cruz asked if he'd 'fellate another man' during Yale Q&A
« on: April 14, 2022, 01:14:42 am »
Wow.  Just wow!  Knowles came back with a great answer though.

Ted Cruz asked if he'd 'fellate another man' during Yale Q&A

Cruz seemed to choke on his words before co-host Michael Knowles — who graduated from Yale in 2012 — said, "Well, actually, so, I do have an answer to this."

Cruz appeared relieved. "Alright, I actually think it is better that the Yalie answer this."

"Like a typical left-wing undergraduate, you are engaging in consequentialist ethics," Knowles said, grinning. Consequentialism is an ethical theory that judges the morality of an action based on its consequences. It is the opposite of deontology, which posits that certain actions are inherently wrong and therefore never justified. 

"You are attempting to justify, flagrantly immoral behavior to achieve a good end," Knowles continued. "And I tell you, my friend, the ends do not justify the means — absolutely, absolutely not."

At this point, Cruz finally rose to the challenge. "I am curious, with that young fellow: If it would solve world hunger, would you vote for Donald Trump?" he asked. Co-host Liz Wheeler, along with several members of the crowd, burst out laughing..............

(video @ link)

https://theweek.com/ted-cruz/1012487/ted-cruz-asked-if-hed-fellate-another-man-during-yale-qa
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 01:15:42 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Ted Cruz asked if he'd 'fellate another man' during Yale Q&A
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 04:23:48 am »
Well played Mr. Cruz, well played.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 07:49:11 pm »
Well played Mr. Cruz, well played.

Yes indeed.  The mentality of this generation is truly concerning.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 08:06:47 pm »
Yes indeed.  The mentality of this generation is truly concerning.

Michael Knowles is pretty impressive as well.

It makes it pretty tough to save a nation when the educated "elites" are common gutter trash.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 08:19:43 pm »
Michael Knowles is pretty impressive as well.

It makes it pretty tough to save a nation when the educated "elites" are common gutter trash.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your post, but I've listened to Cruz's podcast several times and I like Michael Knowles and I don't consider him gutter trash.  Cruz wouldn't continue to use him on his podcast if he was.  Knowles is intelligent, funny and on his toes.  He responded brilliantly to the Yale punk in the audience allowing Cruz to then respond to a pretty ridiculous question and obviously the idiot asking the question was trying to throw Cruz a curve ball. Knowles caught it for him.