Author Topic: GINGRICH: ‘Humiliating’ Watching Joe Bike With Boris Johnson In Kiev  (Read 68 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Boris Johnson Walking in Kyiv, Joe Biden Bicycling in Delaware
April 12, 2022

Watching the British Prime Minister join the leaders of Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovenia, while President Joe Biden hides in Delaware may be the most humiliating international performance by any American president in modern times.

by Newt Gingrich

When Callista showed me the more than 2-mintue video of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy walking around Kyiv, I immediately thought of another recent video of President Joe Biden bicycling around New Castle, Delaware (which he does nearly every weekend). I was struck by the difference in seriousness, competence, and courage.

Johnson is not alone in showing a willingness to provide visible support for Ukraine’s fight against Vladimir Putin. In mid-March, the leaders of Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovenia traveled to Kyiv on a European Union mission.

Biden got within an hour of Ukraine when he was in Poland, but then he jumped on Air Force One and flew west to America instead of east to Kyiv.

Of course, failing to show leadership and seriousness is normal for the Biden presidency.

more
https://www.gingrich360.com/2022/04/12/boris-johnson-walking-in-kyiv-joe-biden-bicycling-in-delaware/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Pedo Joe has been a case study of humiliation in every form or fashion.

How his wife, dim party, the media, and MSM has allowed this to perpetuate is akin to elder abuse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.