Author Topic: San Francisco ready for ‘change,’ Pelosi faces criticism from hometown crowd ahead of reelect bid  (Read 311 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 13, 2022 10:12am EDT
San Francisco ready for ‘change,’ Pelosi faces criticism from hometown crowd ahead of reelect bid
San Franciscans say they're not sold on current leadership in Washington, DC

By Matt Leach , Jon Michael Raasch | Fox News

SAN FRANCISCO – Voters in San Francisco told Fox News they are not satisfied with their representatives in Washington, D.C., and criticized two long-standing politicians.

House Speaker "Nancy Pelosi is probably the example of—sometimes the world changes without you," Klay, who lives in the Tenderloin district, told Fox News.

"It's not even just her," he added. "I think that's just the way the policies are on Capitol Hill. They're antiquated."

Pelosi has represented San Francisco in Congress for 33 years. In January, she announced she will run for another term.

"If she does run again, even though people don’t change, there’s going to have to be a lot of change," Klay said.

Gianni, who works the docks as a guide on Fisherman’s Wharf, said businesses in San Francisco are suffering.

"I think there’s got to be a change," Gianni said. "When we’re left for dead over here on the streets … and all the storefront owners, and all the cars are broken into, there’s got to be a change."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-francisco-ready-for-change-pelosi-criticism-hometown-reelect-bid
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Nobody should ever kid themselves that Nancy Pelosi is going to be voted out

However, this does not bode well for Democrats in other districts running this year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Nobody should ever kid themselves that Nancy Pelosi is going to be voted out

However, this does not bode well for Democrats in other districts running this year

Nancy won't be voted out even after she's old and cold and 6 feet under.  The democrats already have undead voters; with Nancy they'll have an undead representative.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Quote from article:
"It's not even just her," he added. "I think that's just the way the policies are on Capitol Hill. They're antiquated."

Translation - what Mr. Klay REALLY means:
"Those policies" ARE NOT LEFTWARD-LEANING ENOUGH.