Author Topic: Trump Had Every Reason to Endorse Dr. Oz By Ned Ryun  (Read 64 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Had Every Reason to Endorse Dr. Oz By Ned Ryun
« on: April 13, 2022, 02:39:27 pm »
Trump Had Every Reason to Endorse Dr. Oz
When you get a handful of lemons like we have with the Republican primary in Pennsylvania, you make lemonade. And Trump is making sweet lemonade out of them.
By Ned Ryun
April 12, 2022

The reaction by some to Donald Trump’s endorsement of Dr. Mehmet Oz in the U.S. Senate race in Pennsylvania seems a bit over the top. I mean, I get it on some levels: Oz isn’t great on the issues, isn’t a conservative rockstar (as if Pennsylvania produces any), and is an unknown commodity in electoral politics (see Trump, Donald J., circa 2015). But everyone needs to take a deep breath and understand that Oz is 10 times better than former hedgefund CEO Dave McCormick. And in Trump’s mind, maybe 50 times better.

If you’re Trump, you have political capital. The man has clout with the base and given the numbers he’s seen, he can be the kingmaker in U.S. Senate races in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Arizona, and Missouri. There are no credible MAGA candidates in the Pennsylvania Senate race; this isn’t a potential Jim DeMint versus Oz situation, so Trump really has two choices: Oz or McCormick.

Now I fully understand that on a variety of issues Oz has made troubling comments and that he’s a gamble. He’s also very new to politics and I assume that some of those opinions will adjust as he continues on with the campaign and gains experience. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump helps guide him through some of those minefields.

Now consider Trump’s view of Oz. In 2016, when pundits and the press were questioning Trump’s health and ability to serve as president, Oz had him on his TV show and vouched forcefully for Trump’s good health. Even when Oz was baited by the leftist press to attack Trump, he refused. That kind of loyalty goes a long way with Trump.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/04/12/trump-had-every-reason-to-endorse-dr-oz/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trump Had Every Reason to Endorse Dr. Oz By Ned Ryun
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 03:12:18 pm »
Dr. Oz is a carpetbagger.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright