Author Topic: They Thought People Would Pay For CNN: CNN+ Is A Hilarious Failure  (Read 77 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“They Thought People Would Pay For CNN”: CNN+ Is A Hilarious Failure

by Wayne Dupree April 12, 2022

It’s not a shock to you or me that CNN+ is crashing and burning. We could have told the CNN bosses this idea wouldn’t work… and we could have told Chris Wallace that his move to CNN+ would be an epic disaster.

The writing was on the wall. But the left lives in a clueless, out-of-touch bubble, especially the beltway liberals. They are on a whole ‘nother astral plane of cluelessness. And now, as we suspected, the bottom is already falling out, and it was just rolled out. Here come the job cuts…

Axios is reporting that investment and projections for CNN+ are expected to be cut dramatically in response to a low adoption rate, two sources tell Axios.

By the numbers: The news giant was initially planning to invest around $1 billion in the service over the next four years. Hundreds of millions of dollars are expected to be cut from that original investment total.

To date, around $300 million has been spent on the subscription service, which includes a sizable marketing investment. The new company’s leadership team still has yet to decide the ultimate fate of CNN+. CNN’s new boss, Chris Licht, will start May 1. So, why did this happen?

It’s simple…

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/04/12/they-thought-people-would-pay-for-cnn-cnn-is-a-hailrious-failure/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: They Thought People Would Pay For CNN: CNN+ Is A Hilarious Failure
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 03:27:34 pm »
I'm not going pay to be insulted and condescended to.  I can get that for free elsewhere.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright