Author Topic: A day in the life of Florida Man  (Read 95 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A day in the life of Florida Man
« on: April 13, 2022, 01:59:48 pm »
April 13, 2022
A day in the life of Florida Man
By Pete McArdle

The state of Florida is sitting pretty these days.  Having always been a popular vacation destination, the Sunshine State's now also a popular place to put down stakes and escape the craziness, especially the COVID craziness, of blue and purple states.

Freedom presently reigns in Florida: the freedom to do business, attend religious services, and raise your children without lefties sporting fuchsia hair and eyebrow piercings trying to enlist them into the LGBTQXYZ Club.  Florida's governor, Ron DeSantis, is a strong but fair leader and potentially our next president.  And, if you needed just one more reason to move there, the state taxes neither income nor inheritances.

Still, before you jump on JetBlue to go condo-hunting in West Palm Beach, realize that the state of Florida, as Steve Martin might put it, is one wild and crazy place!

I know this from personal experience, since, almost simultaneously with me graduating dental school and moving into a studio apartment in the Bronx, my entire family—-mom, dad, sisters, and bro, and my favorite family member, Rags — moved to Naples, Florida.  Without warning, I might add.

"Was it something I said?" I remember asking them.  They never answered.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/a_day_in_the_life_of_florida_man.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34