Author Topic: BREAKING: A massive police response is underway at a subway station in Sunset  (Read 5676 times)

Online Kamaji

Brooklyn subway shooting suspect’s gun jammed during carnage: police sources

By Larry Celona, Joe Marino and Gabrielle Fonrouge
April 12, 2022

The gun used by the monster who opened fire on a crowded Brooklyn subway Tuesday jammed in the midst of the bloodshed — preventing him from causing more carnage, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Investigators recovered the jammed Glock and two extended magazines at the scene of the shooting, which happened aboard a Manhattan-bound N train just as it was pulling into the 36th Street station in Sunset Park just after 8:20 a.m.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/brooklyn-subway-shooting-suspects-gun-jammed-during-carnage-police-sources/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
NY Post deletes description of the suspect. 

Revised to this:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

NY Post deletes description of the suspect. 

Revised to this:

I noticed that earlier.  However, the police have now announced the suspect is a black man, so it's back in later stories on the NY Post.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I noticed that earlier.  However, the police have now announced the suspect is a black man, so it's back in later stories on the NY Post.

Thanks for the update.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U-Haul van with AZ license plates...could be connected...

Apparently the gunned jammed which probably saved many lives...per Fox

Bag left behind..had fireworks in it
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 07:06:33 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Apparently, he was carrying around a bunch of smoke bombs and other fireworks.  A pic from the NY Post:

source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/brooklyn-subway-shooting-suspects-gun-jammed-during-carnage-police-sources/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

𝕋om 𝕆'ℂonnor
@ShaolinTom
UPDATE: Vehicle of interest found in Brooklyn subway shooting, U-Haul van w Arizona plates AL31408 located at King's Highway & West 3rd Street in Bensonhurst. Suspect believed to have driven from New Mexico, was previously known to FBI & cleared in 2019.

https://twitter.com/ShaolinTom/status/1513999908201771017
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

I came face to face with mumbling Brooklyn subway shooter — here’s what he said
By Gabriella Bass and
Gabrielle Fonrouge   
April 12, 2022 6:41pm
... Subway rider Fitim Gjeloshi recalled how he was on the Manhattan-bound N train just before 8:30 a.m. in Brooklyn when he noticed the suspect sitting in the corner, muttering to himself.

“I looked at him, and I thought to myself he was talking to himself for like awhile, so I looked at him, and I was like, this guy must be on drugs,” Gjeloshi said outside the 72nd Precinct in Sunset Park after talking to cops Tuesday afternoon.

When the train briefly stopped underground after leaving the 59th Street station, the suspect suddenly whipped out a gas mask, Gjeloshi said.

“When [the train] was about to hit 36th Street, we stopped for 5 minutes. He takes out a gas mask from one of his little luggages,” the witness said.

“He opened one of his gas tanks, and he said, ‘Oops, my bad.’ He pulls out an ax, he drops it, he takes a gun out, he starts shooting.”

The rider claimed that the suspect shot at him first, but he managed to dodge the bullet and emerge unscathed.  ...
NY Post

I was hoping it would be something more profound that that.

Offline mountaineer

The gunman behind Tuesday’s Brooklyn subway rampage has been on the run for hours, but cops now may have a crucial clue in their hunt for him: the U-Haul they believe he rented to drive to the area, law-enforcement sources said.

The rental truck, which had Arizona plates, was located on West Third Street near Kings Highway late Tuesday afternoon, sources said.

Detectives had found a credit card at the scene that they suspected belonged to the shooter, and one of the charges racked up on it is for a U-Haul rental out of Philadelphia, sources said ...
Ny Post

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Just got a phone alert-

“Law enforcement believe they have identified man who rented  u haul linked to Bklyn subway shooting suspect. Has criminal records ties to NY, Wisconsin and PA sources.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/multiple-people-shot-new-york-city-subway-system-officials-say-rcna24027
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Good work by LEOs..it won't be long now until they get him...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 12:00:43 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hmmm  @sneakypete

I read that a canister on the ground sparked and then exploded.  Maybe the projectile angle only affected lower extremities?

@DCPatriot

Could be. I don't know anything about tear gas canisters,other than they are full of tear gas.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good work by LEOs..it won't be long now until they get him...

@mystery-ak

I agree. The guy seems to be crazier than a rabid rat,so careful planning is NOT on his schedule.

Hell,he might even call a news conference.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

Fox News (the Web site) has his picture up.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Brooklyn subway shooting suspect’s gun jammed during carnage: police sources

By Larry Celona, Joe Marino and Gabrielle Fonrouge
April 12, 2022

The gun used by the monster who opened fire on a crowded Brooklyn subway Tuesday jammed in the midst of the bloodshed — preventing him from causing more carnage, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Investigators recovered the jammed Glock and two extended magazines at the scene of the shooting, which happened aboard a Manhattan-bound N train just as it was pulling into the 36th Street station in Sunset Park just after 8:20 a.m.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/brooklyn-subway-shooting-suspects-gun-jammed-during-carnage-police-sources/
A jammed Glock? That's either an Act of God or some really crappy maintenance.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A jammed Glock? That's either an Act of God or some really crappy maintenance.

Practicing "crappy maintenance", in this case, WAS an Act of God!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Kamaji

Frank R. James ID’d as person of interest in Brooklyn subway shooting, made threatening online rants

By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon, Jesse O’Neill and Craig McCarthy
April 12, 2022

A troubled man who railed against Mayor Adams and made bizarre threatening rants on YouTube has been identified as a person of interest in the savage Brooklyn subway attack that injured at least 23 people Tuesday morning, officials said.

Frank James — who warned last month that he was “entering the danger zone” — rented a U-Haul van tied to the N train attack in Sunset Park and is being sought for questioning, police said at an evening briefing.

“Mr. Mayor, I’m a victim of your mental health program,” James said in one lengthy video.

“I’m 63 now full of hate, full of anger, and full of bitterness.”

He also criticized the mayor for not doing more to combat homelessness.

“Eric Adams, Eric Adams: What are you doing brother? What’s happening with this homeless situation,” he said while referring to the subway. “Every car I went to was loaded with homeless people. It was so bad I couldn’t even stand. I had to keep moving from car to car.”

The NYPD said they were increasing security for Mayor Adams after police discovered the videos.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/frank-r-james-idd-as-person-of-interest-in-brooklyn-subway-shooting/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit By Cristina Laila 4/12/2022

NYPD Identifies Person of Interest in Brooklyn Subway Shooting: 62-Year-Old Frank James — WAS ON FBI’S TERRORIST RADAR UNTIL 2019!

NYPD Crime Stoppers posted images of a person of interest in Tuesday’s Brooklyn subway shooting: 62-year-old Frank James.

The New York Police Department and other law enforcement factions are offering a total of $50,000 for information leading to his arrest.

Police said Frank James rented the U-Haul connected to the mass shooting attack.

10 people were shot earlier Tuesday in the 36th Street subway station in Brooklyn, New York.

Frank James appears to be a fan of black nationalism according to his social media posts.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/just-nypd-identifies-person-interest-brooklyn-subway-shooting-62-year-old-frank-james/

Offline mountaineer

The🐰FOO
@PolitiBunny
And now we know why the shooting is already disappearing from the headlines. Like Waukesha being a crash, I wonder when they start calling this a subway incident instead of a mass shooting.
7:42 AM · Apr 13, 2022
Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
"O black Jesus, please kill all the whiteys"
Frank James, the person of interest in the #Brooklyn mass shooting, posted a photograph of the Dallas #BLM shooter who killed 5 cops. He also posted a prayer asking for whites to die. One of his videos is titled, "We once were kings."

9:38 PM · Apr 12, 2022
Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
Frank James, the person of interest in the #Brooklyn subway mass shooting, made a number of pro-communist and pro-Fidel Castro posts in the past. His more recent posts and videos have pivoted obsessively to black nationalist interests.

9:45 PM · Apr 12, 2022

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
·
9h
One of the videos posted on the Facebook belonging to Frank James, the #Brooklyn subway mass shooting person of interest, is titled, "C.I.L.L. WHITEY."
Frank James talked about a race war in many of his videos. He appeared to believe that blacks could not prosper among whites.
More at

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1514055336956682240
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 12:03:29 pm by mountaineer »

Online Kamaji

The🐰FOO
@PolitiBunny
And now we know why the shooting is already disappearing from the headlines. Like Waukesha being a crash, I wonder when they start calling this a subway incident instead of a mass shooting.
7:42 AM · Apr 13, 2022More at

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1514055336956682240

Yes, we do.  Curious, too, is the fact that he was allowed to continue posting obvious hate on facebook without being terminated or even suspended.  Apparently, on facebook, hate only goes one way.

Offline mountaineer

YouTube, Tw*tter and Facebook have no problem whatsoever with anti-white, anti-Asian, anti-Jew, anti-conservative hate, including death threats. Doesn't violate the rules, you know.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If the shooter had been a white racist, the MSM would be broadcasting the rants 24/7.

Black racists get a pass.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.