Author Topic: BREAKING: A massive police response is underway at a subway station in Sunset  (Read 5670 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Naveed Jamali
@NaveedAJamali
·
6m
Update per fed law enforcement source: “No explosive device. Just smoke device. All injuries were gun fire (direct or indirect). Man hunt underway.”
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

Brooklyn subway shooting leaves 13 wounded, 'undetonated devices' found: FDNY

The New York Police Department confirmed that a shooting took place at a Brooklyn subway station Tuesday morning during peak commuting hours for employees headed into Manhattan.

At least 13 were injured, New York City Fire Department sources told Fox News.

An NYPD spokesperson told Fox News that a shooting took place at the 36th St. station in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. The department would not immediately confirm how many people were shot and whether there were any fatalities. The suspect is still at large. ....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-brooklyn-subway-station-shooting-undetonated-devices

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Looks like twitter posters are trying to keep the inflation news up front...

Of course.  Can't have Black-on-Asian violence breaking into the news; it doesn't fit the narrative.

Offline Kamaji

John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox
·
1m
Reports that the close-circuit cameras at the 36th Street station were not working. In this day and age, how does THAT happen???

This is the MTA; you'd be surprised at what else doesn't work around here.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
One observation it looks like all the victims, that I can see, were shot in the legs...that would be consistent with an exploding device on the floor or the shooter didn't want to kill anyone so just shot in the legs...of course I can only see what has been released..
Support the USO

Online rustynail

According to witness accounts published by The Post, the perpetrator "was described as a 5-foot-5 black man, around 170 pounds wearing an orange vest and gas mask" who dropped "some kind of cylinder that sparked at the top."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
·
28s
New York authority say they’re not investigating the Brooklyn shooting in Sunset Park should they are not investigating at his terrorism. Why not? You don’t know anything about the shooter how can you not investigate this as a possibility?
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Laughable stuff from Gov Hoe.

Just checked the commodities market, and Croc tears are down to $.001 a gallon.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
According to the NY Post's reporting, there were multiple undetonated devices found in the station.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/nypd-investigating-possible-explosion-in-brooklyn-subway-station/

This is starting to reek like some sort of a terror attack.

@Kamaji

Does anyone know if there were any women or children that were victims? If so,we can probably rule out a street gang attack. They generally go after each other even if they are lousy shots and usually hit innocent bystanders,plus I have never heard of a street gang using explosives..
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Getting home tonight is going to be an ordeal.  I may just walk it rather than try to take the subway.

@Kamaji

I understand they now have these things called "Taxi cabs" in NYC,and there are rumors you can just call one to come pick you up and take you home.

Of course,they may be kinda busy today.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Kamaji

Does anyone know if there were any women or children that were victims? If so,we can probably rule out a street gang attack. They generally go after each other even if they are lousy shots and usually hit innocent bystanders,plus I have never heard of a street gang using explosives..

Very very very very early in the tragedy, but two things kine  of gel the speculative waters so far.  Black perp and several Asian vicitms.

Take it as speculaton so far, but that is what i have my bets on, at this point.  If it pans out, it wiill be interesting to see how the MSM spins it.  Kind of like the Christmas parade debacle in WI.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One observation it looks like all the victims, that I can see, were shot in the legs...that would be consistent with an exploding device on the floor or the shooter didn't want to kill anyone so just shot in the legs...of course I can only see what has been released..

@mystery-ak

If that is true,the shooter was a damn good shot because legs are really hard to hit. Especially after the first shot,when people are moving fast to get away.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Very very very very early in the tragedy, but two things kine  of gel the speculative waters so far.  Black perp and several Asian vicitms.

Take it as speculaton so far, but that is what i have my bets on, at this point.  If it pans out, it wiill be interesting to see how the MSM spins it.  Kind of like the Christmas parade debacle in WI.

@catfish1957

Cheer up!

If that is true,we might get to see several teebee talking heads explode while trying to figure out how to spin that to blame it on white NRA gun owners.

Offline Kamaji

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1513915309899632648

Dear Gov. Hochul:  why don't you start by looking in the mirror, because it is you and your failed liberal policies who shares a large part of the blame for the rampant crime in NYC.

Offline Idiot

Hand over all of your guns before it's too late! /S

Online rustynail

Be interesting if the shooter is out on low/no bond.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@mystery-ak

If that is true,the shooter was a damn good shot because legs are really hard to hit. Especially after the first shot,when people are moving fast to get away.

Hmmm  @sneakypete

I read that a canister on the ground sparked and then exploded.  Maybe the projectile angle only affected lower extremities?

Good think there were no toddlers there.    :pondering:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

Be interesting if the shooter is out on low/no bond.

Agreed.  Especially with Frau Hochul screeching about crime rates right now.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

IOW, this will be a 'BLACK on ASIAN' hate crime...on a much larger scale than a random "knock-out-game".

This is awful.  What's the story behind blacks and Asians?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Video of Shooter Firing Inside Subway Car During Terrifying Incident in NYC
By Nick Arama | Apr 12, 2022 12:45 PM ET

https://twitter.com/IXIXI_45/status/1513881872551624712

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04/12/watch-video-of-shooter-firing-inside-subway-car-during-terrifying-incident-in-nyc-n549255

watch 2nd video  pointing-up
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 07:05:33 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO