Author Topic: Tell you what. I’m torn.  (Read 3352 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Tell you what. I’m torn.
« on: April 11, 2022, 06:55:42 pm »
With 7 years considered "The Age of Reason”, we’re conducting a societal ‘lab’ experiment on our babies in kindergarten... drawing attention to their sexuality.

We can all agree to disagree: letting children eventually know that heterosexuality is not the only ‘acceptable’ human condition is necessary. 
But, NOT at 5 years old!   And, what about the so-called 'NORMAL' boy and girl?

Assuming their thought process here... sooner a child who is uncomfortable in their own skin becomes aware of it, further psychological damage might be prevented.

Everyone of us can recall a fellow student who couldn't climb a rope, throw a ball, gestured effeminately and had a funny giggle.

We tormented them in gym...called them 'Sweet'.  Always picked last making up teams.

And IT WAS WRONG.

But so is robbing a developing child of innocence. 

What say you??    :shrug:

« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 02:51:39 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Re: Tell you what. I’m torn.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 07:28:24 pm »
Alright @DCPatriot , I'll bite.

First, I am not like you, oddly enough, in the 'innocence' part.
I learned, as did all my kids, exactly what sex was all about at as early an age possible... From farm life.
We all knew where puppies came from, and kitties, and calves, and colts and fillies and chicks and etc... Just part of living.

So I am actually AGAINST the absurdity that city folks have going on, assuming to prevent their kids from understanding something so very natural. I never got 'the talk'. It happened all the way along.

So maybe start with that.
And then understand how hilarious all but the natural way is in a redneck child's mind. Look at the natural defense that will exist in a child that KNOWS how it works, designed by God Himself against ways that are other than how it works.

And butch women and effeminate men do not stop at the edge of town (though that tends to be where they wind up) Folks get all that too out in the country, without having to create other genders and bend what is.

All of it - ALL of it - Is designed merely to override what is (reality) with fantasy... Something children are susceptible to because of the 'innocence' you've left them with. Again, farm life begs to differ.

Sad it is to find one so bent upon fantasy that they have left all sense of reality behind.
And that is what is being sold.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 07:43:06 pm »
Alright @DCPatriot , I'll bite.

First, I am not like you, oddly enough, in the 'innocence' part.
I learned, as did all my kids, exactly what sex was all about at as early an age possible... From farm life.
We all knew where puppies came from, and kitties, and calves, and colts and fillies and chicks and etc... Just part of living.

So I am actually AGAINST the absurdity that city folks have going on, assuming to prevent their kids from understanding something so very natural. I never got 'the talk'. It happened all the way along.

So maybe start with that.
And then understand how hilarious all but the natural way is in a redneck child's mind. Look at the natural defense that will exist in a child that KNOWS how it works, designed by God Himself against ways that are other than how it works.

And butch women and effeminate men do not stop at the edge of town (though that tends to be where they wind up) Folks get all that too out in the country, without having to create other genders and bend what is.

All of it - ALL of it - Is designed merely to override what is (reality) with fantasy... Something children are susceptible to because of the 'innocence' you've left them with. Again, farm life begs to differ.

Sad it is to find one so bent upon fantasy that they have left all sense of reality behind.
And that is what is being sold.

@roamer_1

Thanks for your post!

Whether it's farm life or growing up on the shores of Lake Erie in Buffalo, New York isn't really germane here.

The LGTB community wants to be accepted and believe that getting to toddlers early will save them a lot of harassment in their lives.

I can see each side's POV. 

Why not wait until the child is 8-10 years old, when the bullying begins?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 07:49:13 pm »

I cannot.

As I said, fantasy intruding on what is real...
So that's as far as I get.

Outside of bent up city thinking, the problem does not exist.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2022, 01:25:23 am »
@roamer_1

Thanks for your post!

Whether it's farm life or growing up on the shores of Lake Erie in Buffalo, New York isn't really germane here.

The LGTB community wants to be accepted and believe that getting to toddlers early will save them a lot of harassment in their lives.

Why not wait until the child is 8-10 years old, when the bullying begins?
BS, they want to dominate every aspect of life.  Close businesses they don't like,  force you to comply with their deviant wishes for your kids (bathroom escapades) and to tailor your life to suite their desires.  There have always been gays and with few exceptions, were left to life their life the way they wished until this whole "you agree with me or else" crap started, now the minorities have really destroyed any support they had from the "majority" no matter if it is race, imagined sexuality or religion.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2022, 01:46:16 am »
I don't believe kindergartners are babies. I've always thought you've determined who you are by the time you go to kindergarten. As far as being "picked on", I was the typical 98 lb weakling to look at me, but I knew right off not to take any crap from anybody, no matter how much bigger than me they were. And I raised my kids to follow in my footsteps, even though they were much more physical than I was. That did cause me trouble with my wife when we were often called to the school cause one of our kids wouldn't take any crap from another kid.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 01:50:44 am »
BS, they want to dominate every aspect of life.  Close businesses they don't like,  force you to comply with their deviant wishes for your kids (bathroom escapades) and to tailor your life to suite their desires.  There have always been gays and with few exceptions, were left to life their life the way they wished until this whole "you agree with me or else" crap started, now the minorities have really destroyed any support they had from the "majority" no matter if it is race, imagined sexuality or religion.

That's right.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 02:20:43 am »
I don't see any reason why educators should be discussing sexuality with any kid at any age, let alone kids under the age of 7.  If the sex confusion of GenZ in any indication, our educators have apparently been doing as bad a job explaining sex as they have Math and English.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2022, 02:50:26 am »
And here I was about to suggest you buy a roll of duct tape!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2022, 02:54:26 am »
I don't see any reason why educators should be discussing sexuality with any kid at any age, let alone kids under the age of 7.  If the sex confusion of GenZ in any indication, our educators have apparently been doing as bad a job explaining sex as they have Math and English.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2022, 03:02:05 am »
I've just about used up the whole roll of Nuclear Grade Duct Tape that my son left. I highly recommend it, except for the damn price they want for a roll.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2022, 05:04:59 am »
1st grade teacher records an “identity share” zoom call with K-2 grades where he spoke about being trans. “When babies are born the dr looks & makes a guess on whether the baby is a boy or girl. Sometimes the dr is wrong. If they are right, the baby is cisgender”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1513254835075764227

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2022, 05:28:10 am »

Yep... it is not their job to be parents....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2022, 05:35:39 am »
Two points I would like to address from our recent Supreme Court nominee.  First of all, if she is unable to define what a woman is, then how can she call herself the first black woman Justice?

Secondly, if according to her it takes a biologist to determine what a woman is, then why aren't we listening to biologists explain how gender is determined?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2022, 05:47:46 am »
Two points I would like to address from our recent Supreme Court nominee.  First of all, if she is unable to define what a woman is, then how can she call herself the first black woman Justice?

Secondly, if according to her it takes a biologist to determine what a woman is, then why aren't we listening to biologists explain how gender is determined?

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2022, 11:09:06 am »
:yowsa:  pointing-up

@Bigun

In the first place,this is neither the responsibility  of any non-family member,unless it involves a police investigation into a suspected rape or other sexual abuse.

Now,if you are talking about teenage girls who are sexually active and need birth control,VD tests,or just knowledge about how to take care of and protect themselves,that is different. BUT.......,it is STILL not the duty or business of any teacher unless they think the child is being or has been molested,and then the duty is to report it to the police.

Some of you may not like this,but the truth is some parents are just not emotionally equipped to discuss sexual matters with their children,and truth to tell,some don't really know much about their reproductive systems or sexual infections.

Sometimes it is better to have a professional that is not related to the family handle these issues because if the parents aren't too embarrassed to discus them in detail,the child is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2022, 11:26:05 am »
1st grade teacher records an “identity share” zoom call with K-2 grades where he spoke about being trans. “When babies are born the dr looks & makes a guess on whether the baby is a boy or girl. Sometimes the dr is wrong. If they are right, the baby is cisgender”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1513254835075764227

@Right_in_Virginia

Both the "teacher" (indoctrinator is a better word) AND the school administration need to be investigated over this. Regardless of the outcome,the homosexual recruiter trying to pass itself off as a teacher needs to not only be fired,but lose it's teaching credentials.

IF found to be complicit in this,the school administrators need to be fired and have their credentials revoked,also.

There is NO reason whatsoever for any child that age to even be aware of such things,never mind coached.

When it comes to sex,the ONLY thing children that age need to be taught is "tell your parents,a teacher,or a policeman if someone is touching you"there". You don't even need to tell them WHY because they are too young to understand.

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2022, 11:36:54 am »

:hattip:  @Kamaji

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2022, 01:20:19 pm »
We can only hope this "award winner' is kept far away from our kids   :0001:

"Student who says he is a mathematician/physicist gets shut down by @benshapiro: "As a mathematician and physicist, what in the hell do you know about human biology that allows you to deny it?"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1513660777844162560

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2022, 01:39:21 pm »
Stephen Miller
@StephenM

Telling young boys and girls that they are not young boys and girls but are falsely imprisoned in the “wrong” body with the “wrong” appearance and “wrong” name and “wrong” identity is sick, depraved and monstrous.

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton · Apr 8

WAR ON CHILDREN: New Jersey to require 2nd graders learn about gender identity in fall, alarming parents-- Sample NJ lesson plan says, 'You might feel like you're a boy even if you have body parts that some people might tell you are 'girl' parts' https://foxnews.com/politics/new-jersey-second-graders-learn-gender-identity-alarming-parents #FoxNews

10:37 AM · Apr 11, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2022, 01:47:07 pm »
Libs of Tik Tok
@libsoftiktok

Kindergarten teacher brags about using the game ‘playing with pronouns’  so 4 year old students can practice using they/them which “sparks conversations”

12:06 AM · Apr 12, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2022, 01:49:39 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2022, 02:26:15 pm »
Stephen Miller
@StephenM

Telling young boys and girls that they are not young boys and girls but are falsely imprisoned in the “wrong” body with the “wrong” appearance and “wrong” name and “wrong” identity is sick, depraved and monstrous.

10:37 AM · Apr 11, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

@Right_in_Virginia

And on top of that,it is an outright lie. You ARE,what you were born to be. You might want to change it,but that does NOTHING to change the biological FACT that you  are born either a male,or a female. There ARE no other options.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2022, 02:33:27 pm »

@massadvj

I will argue that unless it is a medical school,teachers have NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER explaining,or even talking about sex with students.

The ONLY exception I can think of is that if the school has a health class the teacher should be discussing veneral diseases,the signs you might have one,and where to go to get tested and healed.

Even then,it should be restricted to only teenagers getting these instructions and advise.

I am a geezer so am kinda out of touch,but in MY mind,these classes should be segregated to boy and girls are not in the same room at the same time. I am guessing it would be hard enough to ask questions in a same sex classroom,and can't imagine ANY  teen asking questions in a mixed gender classroom.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2022, 03:07:35 pm »
I think the vast majority of gay people still just want to live a normal life like everyone else, what we have been seeing for decades are the radical homosexuals and and every sort of perverted freak and mentally ill person that they have gathered under their banner with one agenda only...to destroy the traditional family by relabeling them as the freaks and all the freaks and perverts as normal.