Author Topic: US government diagnosing chickens with bird flu using fraudulent PCR tests  (Read 304 times)

Offline mountaineer

"Using the same fraudulent PCR tests that were used to “diagnose” Americans with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), government officials are now mass-testing poultry and slaughtering them whenever the results come up “positive.”"

US government diagnosing chickens with bird flu using fraudulent PCR tests, then slaughtering them
Thursday, April 07, 2022 by: Ethan Huff   
... According to the government, avian flu, or bird flu, is sweeping across chicken and turkey farms, which means officials must slaughter these birds in order to keep people from eating their meat and eggs – even though cooked meat and eggs are admittedly safe for consumption. ...

The latest poultry genocide has occurred in Iowa, where 5.3 million hens and 88,000 turkeys were killed due to allegedly being infected with bird flu. All across the nation, some 22 million egg-laying chickens, 1.8 million broiler chickens, 1.9 million pullet and other commercial chickens, and 1.9 million turkeys have been put down so far amid the panic.  ...
Natural NewsThis is from Natural News, which I realize isn't always the epitome of accuracy, so take it for what it's worth.

However, Reuters reports:
PARIS, April 11 (Reuters) - More than 13 million poultry birds have been culled in France since the end of November, an official at the agriculture ministry told Reuters on Monday, as France's worst bird-flu crisis grew rapidly.

France has recorded a rare upsurge in outbreaks of the highly contagious virus, believed to have been brought to the country by migrating wild birds. Cullings have spiked since the virus reached the largest French poultry-producing regions. ...
No word on what type of test the French are using.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Phil Gruber
@PhilLancFarming
A fourth Pennsylvania farm has been depopulated. In less than two weeks, Pennsylvania's avian influenza outbreak has become the second worst in the country in terms of number of birds lost.
9:19 AM · Apr 25, 2022

Story:
Fourth Pennsylvania Farm Depopulated for Avian Flu
    Philip Gruber
 35 min ago

Avian influenza has forced the depopulation of a fourth farm in Pennsylvania.

The depopulation and beginning of carcass composting were listed in an April 23 update from the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency, but no details were given on the farm’s size or location.

The first three farms, totaling 3.5 million birds, were all in northwestern Lancaster County. The birds at those farms had all been killed by April 22, the agency said.

The state’s 20-kilometer surveillance zone, which surrounds the 10-kilometer quarantine zone, now extends to parts of Dauphin, Lebanon and York counties. ...
Lancaster Farming
Good luck finding (affordable) chicken at the Piggly Wiggly.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... and chicken feed is going to get more expensive as more corn is used to make ethanol to be blended with gasoline.

We might be seeing squrriel meat at our supermarket meat counters soon.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

... and chicken feed is going to get more expensive as more corn is used to make ethanol to be blended with gasoline.

I may be trapping our meals in the back yard sooner than I thought. Here, little squirrely ... not going to hurt you ...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Embrace the Cricket!

http://www.mulberryfarms.com/POULTRY-PAGE-c49/

https://www.cricketflours.com/product/baking-flour/

And crickets a re tasty snack just toast and season to taste, eat em up yum! Yeah that's Bolshevik right there, only way you'll catch me eating them is if I don't know it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I may be trapping our meals in the back yard sooner than I thought. Here, little squirrely ... not going to hurt you ...
Well it may come down to some urban and city dwellers(already happening in some countries) doing trapping to supplement their food sources too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yc9zDKpHpQ

Offline mountaineer

Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
4m
Just a reminder that there's no reason to believe China is telling the truth.
The Hill: China reports first human infected with H3N8 bird flu strain