Author Topic: Philadelphia May Issue Indoor Mask Mandate Again If COVID Cases Continue To Rise; Announcement Expec  (Read 679 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Philadelphia May Issue Indoor Mask Mandate Again If COVID Cases Continue To Rise; Announcement Expected Monday
By Stephanie Stahl
April 7, 2022 at 5:29 pm

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia appears to be headed back to indoor mask mandates. If COVID cases continue to increase, the city health department is expected to make the announcement Monday.

COVID is making a comeback in Philadelphia. While the overall numbers are still relatively low, they’re increasing.

A tweet from the health department on Thursday said there’s now an average of 127 new cases a day and 53 hospitalizations. It’s been just over a month since the health commissioner lifted the indoor mask mandate.

https://twitter.com/PHLPublicHealth/status/1512113491364167684

more
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2022/04/07/philadelphia-mask-mandate-again-announcement-expected-monday/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Nip it in the bud.  Mask it or casket.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nip it in the bud.  Mask it or casket.

Talk mask shit, get hit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

Talk mask shit, get hit.

Hard to believe the democrats  are trying to start Covid theater back up.  I strongly hope they fail.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hard to believe the democrats  are trying to start Covid theater back up.  I strongly hope they fail.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Democrats? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.