Author Topic: Valerie Biden Owens defends Hunter as blameless victim, blames Trump's 'right-wing followers'  (Read 862 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 10, 2022 9:02am EDT
Valerie Biden Owens defends Hunter as blameless victim, blames Trump's 'right-wing followers'
Valerie Biden Owens kicked off a book tour this month ahead of her new memoir, "Growing Up Biden: A Memoir.”
By Emma Colton | Fox News

President Biden’s younger sister Valerie Biden Owens defended her nephew Hunter Biden as a victim of conservative attacks amid controversy around his notorious laptop and allegations of financial misconduct.

"No," Owens told USA Today when asked if her nephew bears some responsibility for the controversies.

"Hunter walked through hell. He didn't wake up and say, 'Aunt Val, I think I'm going to be an addict. And so whatever happens, it's my responsibility.'" She instead praised him for having "courage" and "strength" to fight his addictions to crack cocaine and alcohol.

The president’s younger sister kicked off a book tour last Thursday ahead of the drop of her new memoir, "Growing Up Biden: A Memoir." Owens has served as the president’s longtime political confidante, working as his campaign manager for all seven of his Senate campaigns and advising her brother during all three of his presidential campaigns.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/valerie-biden-owens-defends-nephew-hunter-joe-biden-controversies
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Another rotten apple from the diseased Biden tree.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
And we're supposed to believe her why?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Hunter walked through hell. He didn't wake up and say, 'Aunt Val, I think I'm going to be an addict. And so whatever happens, it's my responsibility.'" She instead praised him for having "courage" and "strength" to fight his addictions to crack cocaine and alcohol.

So what's his 'clean' date?  Because people who have the "courage" and "strength" to fight addiction typically make dramatic lifestyle changes to separate themselves from their past behavior.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder who wrote it for her?

I suspect the publishing company that is financing and promoting her book tour knows.

Maybe it's time to start boycotting some publishing companies,and the corporations that own them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

I suspect the publishing company that is financing and promoting her book tour knows.

Maybe it's time to start boycotting some publishing companies,and the corporations that own them?

My hunch is this book is probably not gonna be a big seller.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My hunch is this book is probably not gonna be a big seller.

@LMAO

She will be be going on a huge book tour prior to the mid-terms,and it is going to be a HUGE best-seller.

What books the public doesn't buy,the DNC will buy.

Online roamer_1

So what's his 'clean' date?  Because people who have the "courage" and "strength" to fight addiction typically make dramatic lifestyle changes to separate themselves from their past behavior.

AND take responsibility, and make recompense as they can... Those 12 steps cover leagues.

Online andy58-in-nh

The publishing company is Celadon Books (a division of Macmillan), which also published John Brennan's Undaunted, as well as the January 6th Committee report.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Another rotten apple from the diseased Biden tree.
Is there a Biden who isn't an idiot?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

I don't know about that,but there sure doesn't seem to be one that isn't a whore for rent.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Only the dead ones. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

AND take responsibility, and make recompense as they can... Those 12 steps cover leagues.

I believe all twelve of them can be found in the book of James.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

I believe all twelve of them can be found in the book of James.

Likely true. Certainly in the Book en toto...  :beer:

Online Kamaji

April 10, 2022 9:02am EDT
Valerie Biden Owens defends Hunter as blameless victim, blames Trump's 'right-wing followers'
Valerie Biden Owens kicked off a book tour this month ahead of her new memoir, "Growing Up Biden: A Memoir.”
By Emma Colton | Fox News

President Biden’s younger sister Valerie Biden Owens defended her nephew Hunter Biden as a victim of conservative attacks amid controversy around his notorious laptop and allegations of financial misconduct.

"No," Owens told USA Today when asked if her nephew bears some responsibility for the controversies.

"Hunter walked through hell. He didn't wake up and say, 'Aunt Val, I think I'm going to be an addict. And so whatever happens, it's my responsibility.'" She instead praised him for having "courage" and "strength" to fight his addictions to crack cocaine and alcohol.

The president’s younger sister kicked off a book tour last Thursday ahead of the drop of her new memoir, "Growing Up Biden: A Memoir." Owens has served as the president’s longtime political confidante, working as his campaign manager for all seven of his Senate campaigns and advising her brother during all three of his presidential campaigns.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/valerie-biden-owens-defends-nephew-hunter-joe-biden-controversies

:happyhappy:

Offline mountaineer

Curtis Houck
@CurtisHouck
CBS's Gayle King to Joe Biden's sister, Valerie: Hunter "certainly is under a microscope. A lot of people are looking at his business dealings. Was it on the up & up? Was it not on the up & up? Was Joe Biden involved? Was Jimmy Biden involved? What do you want to say about that?"

9:08 AM · Apr 11, 2022

Lawyerforlaws
@lawyer4laws
Gayle King should have asked Joe Biden's sister, Valerie
About how she directed $2.5 Million from~
"Citizens for Biden" and "Biden for President, Inc"~
To her own consulting firm, during Joe's 2008 Presidential Bid
9:33 AM · Apr 11, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

Curtis Houck
@CurtisHouck
CBS's Gayle King to Joe Biden's sister, Valerie: Hunter "certainly is under a microscope. A lot of people are looking at his business dealings. Was it on the up & up? Was it not on the up & up? Was Joe Biden involved? Was Jimmy Biden involved? What do you want to say about that?"

Lawyerforlaws
@lawyer4laws

:thumbsup:

Offline Hoodat

Likely true. Certainly in the Book en toto...  :beer:

@roamer_1 - Have you ever seen a recovery Bible?  I've only seen them printed in NIV, but there are 12-step references throughout.  It goes a step beyond in applying Biblical lessons in one's recovery life.  An indispensible tool for anyone in recovery / restoration.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1 - Have you ever seen a recovery Bible?  I've only seen them printed in NIV, but there are 12-step references throughout.  It goes a step beyond in applying Biblical lessons in one's recovery life.  An indispensible tool for anyone in recovery / restoration.

Thank you. I will look into it... Well, into a King Jimmy version, or the like... As a reference material, it would be an interesting approach for some folks, sure.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Curtis Houck
@CurtisHouck

Lawyerforlaws
@lawyer4laws

@mountaineer

What,and lose her teebee show?

Hit bees de crackas dat bees steal-in frum de black menses,NOT the black menses and wimminses!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 03:43:11 pm by sneakypete »