Author Topic: Donald Trump Endorses Dr. Oz and I’m Annoyed  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Donald Trump Endorses Dr. Oz and I’m Annoyed
« on: April 10, 2022, 04:29:06 am »
There are two things that have really bugged me about Donald Trump lately. For full disclosure, I still support him as these aren’t dealbreakers in my book, but they’re definitely annoying. The first is his continued promotion of the jabs. Considering all we know about the adverse reactions, lack of efficacy, and the conspiracy of indefinite jabs that is manifesting before us, I really wish he’d stop bragging about them. He’s against mandates so I’m not ready to drop support over the jabs. It’s just annoying.

The second thing is a challenge I’ve seen from the beginning of his political career. Despite having strong America First values that defy globalism and promote freedom, Trump has surrounded himself with people who did not share those values. He had in his White House people like Omarosa Manigault, Rex Tillerson, Reince Priebus, H.R. McMaster, and a dozen others I could name off the top of my head who defied the values that Trump espouses.

Lately, he’s been doing the same thing with people he endorses for the 2022 elections. Dr. Mehmet Oz is the latest RINO to get Trump’s endorsement. According to his press release:

This point was brought up a few times in various threads here on TBR... Including my own state where he threw Mo Brooks under the bus last week.

EDIT: Sorry, it has been so long since I posted an article that I forgot to include the URL...

https://thelibertydaily.com/trump-endorses-dr-oz-and-im-annoyed/

Mod note: corrected title
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 02:50:39 pm by Mod2 »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

Donald Trump Trump Endorses Dr. Oz and I’m Annoyed
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 04:31:01 am »
The end sentence is the barn burner...

Trump is only endorsing likely winners because it will help him maintain his status as the leader of the party going into 2024. But I’d rather he endorse nobody in any given race than a RINO who happens to be ahead.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 04:33:45 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Donald Trump Trump Endorses Dr. Oz and I’m Annoyed
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 05:49:31 am »
I do support Trump but he has real bad choices of personnel.  Oz is a RINO piece of garbage. I agree with don't endorse garbage. A better choice would be don't endorse anyone for that spot.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 06:22:46 am »
Sorry, I edited the first post to put in the URL which I forgot like a dummy.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 06:59:55 am »
This is exactly why 'kissing the ring' is the wrong reason.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2022, 08:31:58 am »
This is exactly why 'kissing the ring' is the wrong reason.
What do you care? You don't vote so your opinion doesn't matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2022, 12:10:59 pm »

@roamer_1 @Killer Clouds

True!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2022, 12:11:11 pm »
Both GOP contenders are RINOs. Neither merits an endorsement.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2022, 04:02:20 pm »

I sure as hell won't vote in order to kiss the ring.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2022, 04:20:47 pm »
I sure as hell won't vote in order to kiss the ring.
You already admit you don't vote so just sit down and shut up. Your whining won't solve anything. Your kissing is on a body part lower than where the ring is.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2022, 04:34:42 pm »
You already admit you don't vote so just sit down and shut up. Your whining won't solve anything. Your kissing is on a body part lower than where the ring is.

I admitted no such thing. I will vote - Just not for you.

And therein lies your fatal flaw - The disaffected and disenfranchised are a far greater prize than you could ever find in any other way. And in that, Tumpy and his gang will become nothing but a footnote in no time.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2022, 04:56:15 pm »
I wondered whether there might not be a better candidate in the Republican primary on May 17 than Oz or McCormick, the two carpetbagging non-conservatives.

According to the NBC station in Philadelphia, the other Republicans running are:

Jeff Bartos, a businessman from Montgomery County who previously ran for lieutenant governor
 Carla Sands, a central Pennsylvania native from the town of Mechanicsburg who served as an ambassador to Denmark during the Trump administration
George Bochetto, a Philadelphia defense attorney who made headlines for suing the city over its boxing-up of a statue of Christopher Columbus in South Philly
Kathy Barnette, a businesswoman who lives in Montgomery County and has frequently appeared on Fox News as a commentator
Sean Gale, a lawyer from Montgomery County whose older brother, Joe, is a Montgomery County Commissioner running for governor

I suspect at least one of them would be a better choice.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bilo

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2022, 05:34:42 pm »
Both GOP contenders are RINOs. Neither merits an endorsement.

Okay, so that answers my question about the other guy. It still doesn't make any sense to endorse an Oprah loving liberal Pub.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2022, 07:19:44 pm »
Okay, so that answers my question about the other guy. It still doesn't make any sense to endorse an Oprah loving liberal Pub.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2022, 10:48:53 pm »

Insert Trump holding up gay flag and article of Trump telling Caitlyn Jenner he could use any restroom He/She/IT wanted at Trump tower (which He did with camera crews a filming).

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2022, 11:50:28 pm »

Insert Trump holding up gay flag and article of Trump telling Caitlyn Jenner he could use any restroom He/She/IT wanted at Trump tower (which He did with camera crews a filming).

@Sighlass

WTH do you care WHAT private bathrooms Jenner or anyone else uses,as long as they are not in your house?

Did Trump state all PUBLIC bathrooms should be open to either gender?

BTW,if you ever visit many foreign countries,don't be surprised about having to share public rest rooms with people of both genders.

Hell,as far as that goes,I have seen women back up to long urinals in men's restrooms and squat over the edges in bars in the US. The most memorable one being a bride still in her wedding dress from getting married that afternoon.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2022, 11:52:23 pm »

@Sighlass

BTW,you do know that Trump is rude to fools,right?

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2022, 04:50:05 am »
@Sighlass

WTH do you care WHAT private bathrooms Jenner or anyone else uses,as long as they are not in your house?

Did Trump state all PUBLIC bathrooms should be open to either gender?

This mode of thinking is why we have the slippery slope we now find ourselves in. Nothing these perverts do is just for one reason, but to try and force this crap into society as "normal". Damn right I care. Mentally ill men can walk in the bathroom with my wife and kids. Men that claim to be women but still often have sex with whatever they can catch/convert to their disillusion.

Trump said he didn't care what restroom the pervert used... and he probable didn't care because the pervert actually supported TRump... and Trump as we have seen lately will throw his support behind any RINO that waves with all their fingers at him. 

I don't want them in any bathroom to be honest, because they are just as likely to go after my little son as they are a slow walking cow. They are freaking perverts, let them use the bathroom in their car in a can.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 05:04:00 am by Sighlass »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2022, 07:17:23 am »
Trump proved to be almost totally incompetent when selecting resources to help run his government.  Hell, he kept I believe 1,400 Obama appointees in place for well over a year after he was in place as POTUS.  Not sure who advised him on that, but how idiotic does one have to be?

In three elections, one happening now, he REFUSED to create a ground game where he could build folks loyal to him for appointed positions.  His rhetoric is completely empty.  He lied about ending the H1-b Visa Program, and that one AW-SH*T cost him his election in 2020.  He will not win in 2024 either.  Both parties will work, cheat, do whatever is necessary to keep him out.  Count on it.  A dead man would beat Trump in the next election, the last one, a man that stayed in his basement and did not campaign whipped his arrogant posterior!!!  Let the Dems pick Buttboy, and even he will defeat Trump.  With the election rigging, Trump does not have a chance at a fair election,

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2022, 12:57:38 pm »
This mode of thinking is why we have the slippery slope we now find ourselves in. Nothing these perverts do is just for one reason, but to try and force this crap into society as "normal". Damn right I care.

@Sighlass

Good for you!

When did you put the Men and the Ladies individual rest rooms in your house? You DID do this,right? I would hate to think you are a knee-jerk hypocrite that reactions emotionally to an issue without thinking about it.

Mentally ill men can walk in the bathroom with my wife and kids.

And mentally ill women can walk into a ladies room with your wife or children.

BTW,you DO realize that if you get your way,women who are alone with their male toddlers are going to have to ask random men to take them to the mens room,right?

Men that claim to be women but still often have sex with whatever they can catch/convert to their disillusion.

True,and PLEASE let us all know when you come up with a plan to protect innocents from those people.

Maybe a Mens Room,a Ladies Room,and a Whatever Room? The problem with that is enforcement,which is a job I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Trump said he didn't care what restroom the pervert used... and he probable didn't care because the pervert actually supported TRump..

Are you drunk,on drugs,or delusional?

Or maybe just "anti rude orange man" and looking for something to piss and moan about?

Trump was talking about a building he owns,and for all YOU know,there are attendants in each public rest room there.

And granted,for all I know,there aren't any attendants. I am just assuming they are there because it is a "high rent" building owned by a billionaire that likes to show off.

and Trump as we have seen lately will throw his support behind any RINO that waves with all their fingers at him. 

The FIEND! WHO the HELL does he think he is to enter politics as a rookie,and support people who are supporting him?

Why,ah neva.............!

Dey shood be laws agin dat sorta ting!

I don't want them in any bathroom to be honest,

So,you want them urinating and defecating in the streets?

Or maybe you don't think they urinate and defecate?

because they are just as likely to go after my little son as they are a slow walking cow.

They sexually molest cows? Wow! The perverts in cities with no cows must be REALLY frustrated!

BTW,I am truly sorry to hear your son looks like a cow.

They are freaking perverts, let them use the bathroom in their car in a can.

You are either in the closet,or were molested yourself as a child. Molesting children was a felony crime back then,and is a felony crime now. When it comes to child molesters,I am with you when it comes to arresting and putting them in prison.

However,I am NOT for removing the citizenship rights enjoyed by our citizens in order to remove them from homosexuals.

Just like I am NOT in favor of passing special laws to either persecute or protect people who are different than the majority.

BTW,just out of curiosity,what do YOU think would happen to a pervert in a mens room that was caught sexually molesting a male child by a typical heterosexual male?

And,of course,the same general thing applies to a homosexual woman caught molesting a female child by a typical heterosexual woman?

I am GUESSING that it would end up involving pain,EMT's,and police.

Oh,BTW,you DO know that homosexuality,just like heterosexuality,does NOT automatically mean the heterosexual OR the homosexual adult will be sexually attracted to children,right?

Sexual attraction to children is a whole different thing.  From what little I know about this,most aren't even sexually attracted to adults of any gender. Children are their focus,so barring homosexuals from public bathrooms would have ZERO effect on child molesting.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 01:05:03 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2022, 01:07:02 pm »
Trump proved to be almost totally incompetent when selecting resources to help run his government.  Hell, he kept I believe 1,400 Obama appointees in place for well over a year after he was in place as POTUS.  Not sure who advised him on that, but how idiotic does one have to be?

In three elections, one happening now, he REFUSED to create a ground game where he could build folks loyal to him for appointed positions.  His rhetoric is completely empty.  He lied about ending the H1-b Visa Program, and that one AW-SH*T cost him his election in 2020.  He will not win in 2024 either.  Both parties will work, cheat, do whatever is necessary to keep him out.  Count on it.  A dead man would beat Trump in the next election, the last one, a man that stayed in his basement and did not campaign whipped his arrogant posterior!!!  Let the Dems pick Buttboy, and even he will defeat Trump.  With the election rigging, Trump does not have a chance at a fair election,

@jafo2010

Blah,blah,blah.

You should have just written "Rude Orange Man Bad!" and saved yourself a lot of typing.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2022, 01:54:05 pm »

Yes, he is/was incompetent - But I really think that is a matter of ignorance. He has tried to inject himself into a lifestyle he does not understand, using a popular keyword methodology to buffalo folks into thinking he fits in.

Take hunting as an example - If one is not a hunter - In fact, the farthest thing from one - and attempts to hang with hunters AS ONE OF THEM, one might rely on keywords using incomplete or misunderstood definitions and build something resembling real knowledge of the lifestyle that might fool the uninitiated, who might even give you props and some fame - Though you ain't going to pull one over on the actual hunters. Hunters LIVED it.

I think this best explains his disjointed and misconceived 'conservatism', and why he so easily slips back into his NYC liberal upbringing... Often impacting him with these ridiculous choices.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 01:55:46 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2022, 03:37:27 pm »
Yet another decision that completely kneecaps Trump's "America First" agenda.  Happened too may times while he was President.

Not sure who is advising trump on some of these endorsements...but they need to be fired.

Whoever told him this was a good idea...played the former President bigly.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online corbe

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2022, 06:05:18 pm »

Reality TV Stars

Todd Snider - "Talking Reality Television Blues"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBydsvJX8vM
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2022, 06:21:40 pm »
Dr. Mehmet Oz Needs to Lose to Remind President Trump That He Needs to Listen to His Base

I've heard a lot of Republicans say the endorsement of Dr. Mehmet Oz by Donald Trump is the last straw. I'm willing to give him a chance, but he needs to listen to the people.

by JD Rucker  April 11, 2022 in Podcasts

The race for U.S. Senator in Pennsylvania took on an added importance over the weekend when President Donald Trump announced his endorsement of Dr. Mehmet Oz. This is a foul move that smells like a combination of two pressure points coming together.

The first is a universal pressure about Trump’s place in the GOP. He needs to endorse as many winners as possible in order to cement his position as the top influencer among Republicans. That means the people he endorses need to win, which is why he never endorses true America First patriots if they’re not polling well. One can even argue that he pulled his endorsement of Mo Brooks for the U.S. Senate race in Alabama because he was losing.

When Trump endorsed Brooks, he was leading the pack by a mile at over 40%. In the months that followed, Brooks has been attacked heavily by Mitch McConnell’s various PACs and candidates. That combined with the fact that his team is running one of the worst Senate campaigns in recent memory is why he fell to third place at around 17%.

Trump claimed he pulled his endorsement because Brooks said it’s time to move on from focusing on 2020 election fraud. I completely disagree with Brooks on this point, but I can promise you this. Considering Trump continues to endorse other candidates who have not fought nearly as hard as Brooks to expose the 2020 stolen election, it’s a safe bet that if Brooks was still leading the pack then he would still have Trump’s endorsement.

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2022/04/11/dr-mehmet-oz-needs-to-lose-to-remind-president-trump-that-he-needs-to-listen-to-his-base/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.