Author Topic: Former President Trump endorses Dr. Oz for US Senate in Pennsylvania  (Read 823 times)

Offline libertybele

I though that Oz had announced that he was dropping out?? Obviously not.

Former President Trump endorses Dr. Oz for US Senate in Pennsylvania

Former President Trump has endorsed Dr. Mehmet Oz for the U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania, a Saturday announcement states.

"President Donald J. Trump announces his endorsement of Dr. Oz," a tweet from Trump's spokesperson states........

This is a developing story......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-endorses-oz-us-senate-pennsylvania
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump endorses Oz in Pennsylvania Senate race
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 12:41:28 am »
 Trump endorses Oz in Pennsylvania Senate race
by Lexi Lonas - 04/09/22 7:33 PM ET

Former President Trump endorsed Pennsylvania Senate candidate Mehmet Oz on Saturday.

“The Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has a tremendous opportunity to Save America by electing the brilliant and well-known Dr. Mehmet Oz for the United States Senate,” Trump wrote in a statement that was sent out while the former president was speaking at a rally in North Carolina.

A poll from The Hill/Emerson College released this week showed Oz, a celebrity cardiothoracic surgeon, and his primary opponent Dave McCormick being neck-and-neck among likely GOP primary voters.

McCormick, a former hedge fund manager, was found to have 18 percent voter support among likely Republican primary voters while Oz was at 17 percent, a difference that was within the margin of error for the poll.

However, when the poll took into account who undecided voters said they were leaning toward, McCormick’s lead over Oz increased to 27-21.

more
https://thehill.com/news/campaign/3263354-trump-endorses-oz-in-pennsylvania-senate-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mod5

Re: Former President Trump endorses Dr. Oz for US Senate in Pennsylvania
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 12:55:51 am »
Topics merged.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 12:59:34 am »
Both carpetbagger fake conservatives.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 01:13:23 pm »
I though that Oz had announced that he was dropping out?? Obviously not.

Former President Trump endorses Dr. Oz for US Senate in Pennsylvania

Former President Trump has endorsed Dr. Mehmet Oz for the U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania, a Saturday announcement states.

"President Donald J. Trump announces his endorsement of Dr. Oz," a tweet from Trump's spokesperson states........

This is a developing story......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-endorses-oz-us-senate-pennsylvania

I also heard he dropped out
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 01:14:43 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2022, 02:13:33 pm »
Donald Trump Just Made an Absolutely Head-Scratching Endorsement
By Bonchie | Apr 09, 2022 10:33 PM ET

Donald Trump held a rally in North Carolina on Saturday night, but it wasn’t the normal theatrics and hilarity that the former president delivers that made the biggest impression. Rather, it was an endorsement that seems to have come out of nowhere, and I’ll go so far as to say it may be his worst ever (yes, worse than Morgan Ortega) — at least as a Republican politician.

Honestly, I know some people take umbrage with anyone ever questioning Trump’s decision-making, but this is truly a head-scratching moment.

https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/1512933528933076996

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/09/donald-trump-just-made-an-absolutely-head-scratching-endorsement-n548202
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2022, 02:14:54 pm »
Oz is on Hannity's show all the time and he supports Oz..my guess Hannity asked Trump to endorse Oz.. :shrug:
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2022, 05:01:00 pm »

Mooch probably didn't mind appearing on his show, given his anti-gun, pro-abortion, etc., positions.

Jack Posobiec has tweeted a lot about the real Oz.
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
Dr. Oz did a whole episode promoting transgender children - including surgery
He tried to cover it up, but it was archived
1:05 AM · Apr 10, 2022
He calls Oz the Romney of Pa., and I agree.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 05:03:01 pm by mountaineer »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2022, 05:07:22 pm »

Mooch probably didn't mind appearing on his show, given his anti-gun, pro-abortion, etc., positions.

Jack Posobiec has tweeted a lot about the real Oz. He calls Oz the Romney of Pa., and I agree.

Thanks for the information on Oz -- anti-gun, pro-abortion and yet he's running under the GOP umbrella.

We need to start running conservatives under the DEM umbrella so that they can be seated and vote with the GOP. Fair game. (I believe that was one of @jmyrlefuller ideas).
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 05:08:24 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2022, 05:17:10 pm »
Thanks for the information on Oz -- anti-gun, pro-abortion and yet he's running under the GOP umbrella.
Now he claims he's pro-life, pro-2A, etc., but he held those Democrat-aligned views not very long ago.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2022, 10:00:39 pm »
Can't agree with Mr. Trump on this one.

This guy "Oz" is a muslim, right...?
That alone disqualifies him.

I would NEVER vote for a muslim, NOT EVER.
(hope I've made myself clear about that...)

Offline rustynail

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2022, 10:05:16 pm »
I am starting to doubt Trump.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2022, 10:15:19 pm »
Now he claims he's pro-life, pro-2A, etc., but he held those Democrat-aligned views not very long ago.

So, he goes whichever way the wind is blowing.  Sounds like he has no integrity.  No credibility.  And this is Trump's endorsement?  Not good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Former President Trump endorses Dr. Oz for US Senate Pennsylvania
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2022, 10:45:12 pm »
Probably the dumbest endorsement so far.  So far....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2022, 10:46:10 pm »
Trump does what Trump does.  You can't figure what is in the mind of a guy who thinks he is a king maker.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dancer

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2022, 11:00:48 am »
Trump tends to go with who he thinks can win.  I despise Oz, but McCormick is far worse as a candidate.  He is tied to Soros and not only approves gender dysphoria, but has paid for their surgeries.  Oz is a gender bender, but has not gone as far as McCormick.

I hope it's true that Oz backed out.  I hope someone Conservative will step up to the plate.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2022, 11:10:36 am »
I hope someone Conservative will step up to the plate.
I've mentioned on one of these Oz threads that there are 5 other Republicans in the primary, some of them good conservatives. Unfortunately, Oz and McCormick have all the money and all the attention.