Author Topic: Trump Haters Impeached Him For ‘Inciting A Riot.’ Now They’re Claiming The Riot Was Premeditated  (Read 86 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Haters Impeached Him For ‘Inciting A Riot.’ Now They’re Claiming The Riot Was Premeditated
By: Tristan Justice
April 09, 2022

In a rare moment of focus on the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot, the House Select Committee recently took a break from prosecuting political dissidents to claim the violent protest was premeditated. Yet House Democrats impeached Donald Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 on the basis of claiming that riot was spontaneously triggered by the president’s speech at the White House that day despite the first violent action occurring before Trump finished speaking.

“The president of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack,” GOP Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney said in a statement announcing her intent to impeach. “Everything that followed was his doing.”

The committee Cheney now serves on as vice chair, however, has embraced a new theory with claims the Capitol assault was a pre-planned attack by far-right extremists.

“The House select committee investigating January 6 appears to believe the Capitol attack included a coordinated assault perpetrated by the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys militia groups that sought to physically stop the certification of Joe Biden’s election victory,” The Guardian reported Friday. “The panel’s working theory – which has not been previously reported though the Justice Department has indicted some militia group leaders – crystallized this week after obtaining evidence of the coordination in testimony and non-public video, according to two sources familiar with the matter.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/09/trump-haters-impeached-him-for-inciting-a-riot-now-theyre-claiming-the-riot-was-premeditated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have little doubt some sort of disturbance was planned in advance, incited, and orchestrated, and my bet is on the same people who refused the presence of National Guard to ensure it would not get out of hand. There's a Pelosi and an army of Trump haters, possibly from both sides of 'the aisle', at the bottom of this, and with the disappointment they had at people not actually breaking in fast enough, arranged for the doors to be opened, a couple of people to be killed, and incredible and ongoing hyperbole so they could blame their political opposition.

I really don't think Trump had diddley-squat to do with it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis