Author Topic: White House acknowledges Biden could get COVID, stresses he’s vaccinated  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 White House acknowledges Biden could get COVID, stresses he’s vaccinated
by Alex Gangitano - 04/08/22 10:16 AM ET

The White House on Friday acknowledged President Biden could get COVID-19 amid an uptick in positive cases surrounding the president but stressed he has taken steps to protect himself.

“We take every precaution to ensure that we keep him safe, we keep the vice president safe, the first lady, the second gentleman, our staff here. But it is certainly possible that he will test positive for COVID, and he is vaccinated, he is boosted and protected from the most severe strains of the virus,” White House communications director Kate Bedingfield said.

Biden’s last COVID-19 test on Wednesday evening, part of his regular testing routine, came back negative.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) tested positive for COVID-19 early Thursday after she was with Biden at the White House and at times in very close proximity on Wednesday.

The White House has dismissed concerns that Biden is at risk of catching the virus from Pelosi, arguing he was not considered a close contact of Pelosi’s as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) because they spent less than 15 minutes in close proximity to each other.

more
https://thehill.com/news/administration/3262454-white-house-acknowledges-biden-could-get-covid-stresses-hes-vaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

he was not considered a close contact of Pelosi’s as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) because they spent less than 15 minutes in close proximity to each other.
Yes, because the microscopic 'rona droplets are verrrryyyy slow-moving. They can take days to travel three inches.

That's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read. In the time Pelosi did her little air kiss thing, considering they were only inches apart, the virus very easily could have jumped from her gaping craw to Biden's nose or mouth. Good grief.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes, because the microscopic 'rona droplets are verrrryyyy slow-moving. They can take days to travel three inches.

That's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read. In the time Pelosi did her little air kiss thing, considering they were only inches apart, the virus very easily could have jumped from her gaping craw to Biden's nose or mouth. Good grief.

I think you hit the truth nail on the head on another thread @mountaineer when you pointed out Pelosi could well be using this 'positive" test as a way to comply with her Chinese masters and not travel to Taiwan this weekend.

If Biden doesn't test positive after all his so-called exposure, we'll know you were right.   888blackhat

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
My prediction, if "they" ever decide to get rid of Biden, the reason given will be a "sudden health crisis". I had thought it would be a stroke or heart attack, but a bad case of Covid could work too.   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Unless he gets seriously ill with covid the WH will never admit he has it...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe said if you're vaccinated you can't get the china plague. This might be a new vaccine resistant variant that only attacks politicians.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Traitor Joe said if you're vaccinated you can't get the china plague. This might be a new vaccine resistant variant that only attacks politicians.
From your keyboard... :0001:

This country might have a chance, yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis