Author Topic: Who Wins, Who Loses Gen. Milley's Long War? Pat Buchanan  (Read 88 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who Wins, Who Loses Gen. Milley's Long War? Pat Buchanan
« on: April 08, 2022, 02:39:21 pm »
Who Wins, Who Loses Gen. Milley's Long War?
Pat Buchanan

Posted: Apr 08, 2022 12:01 AM

Speaking of the seven-week war in Ukraine ignited by Vladimir Putin, Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is warning us to expect a war that lasts for years.

"I do think this is a very protracted conflict ... measured in years," Milley told Congress. "I don't know about a decade, but at least years, for sure."

As our first response, said Milley, we should build more military bases in Eastern Europe and begin to rotate U.S. troops in and out.

Yet this sounds like a prescription for a Cold War II that America ought to avert, not fight. For the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine, while a declared goal of U.S. policy, is not a vital U.S. interest to justify risking a calamitous war with Russia.

Proof of that political reality lies in political facts.

For 40 years of the Cold War, Ukraine was an integral part of the Soviet Union. In 1991, Bush I warned Ukrainian secessionists, who wanted to sever ties to Russia, not to indulge such "suicidal nationalism."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2022/04/08/who-wins-who-loses-gen-milleys-long-war-n2605629
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Who Wins, Who Loses Gen. Milley's Long War? Pat Buchanan
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 02:41:52 pm »
Milley, WADR, doesn't know what the h*ll he's talking about.  He's a mole for the Chinese government, and his apparent goal is to keep U.S. attention, and military resources, tied down in Europe for the foreseeable future, most likely so that China can invade Taiwan relatively uncontested by the U.S.

He is a traitor and a turncoat of the first order.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 02:42:54 pm by Kamaji »