Author Topic: Disney's head of content says Gen. Z is 30-40% 'QUEERER' than previous generations and it's a busine  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disney's head of content says Gen. Z is 30-40% 'QUEERER' than previous generations and it's a business decision to 'target' them, kids of staff are offered info on 'gender affirmation procedures' and CEO Bob Chapek apologizes again in leaked Zoom

Disney executives have spoken at an internal 'Reimagine Tomorrow' forum - part of an initiative begun in September to increase representation on screen
    Karey Burke, head of entertainment, said that it made commercial sense for Disney to show more gay and non-binary characters
    She told the virtual assembly her son had told her: 'Gen-Z is 30-40 percent queerer than other generations Mom, so Disney better get with it'
    Bob Chapek, the CEO, told the forum he 'pledged to be a better ally for the LGBTQ+ community' and 'apologized for not being the ally you needed me to be'
    Chapek, who has been strongly criticized for his handling of Disney's policy on LGBTQ issues, said he learnt from the experience and felt their 'pain'

By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:31 EDT, 7 April 2022 | Updated: 00:38 EDT, 8 April 2022

A Disney executive has admitted that the company is seeking to increase diversity within the company because it is good for business, as the embattled CEO apologized to the LGBTQ community 'for not being the ally you needed me to be'.

Karey Burke, head of entertainment, said that her son had told her: 'Gen-Z is 30-40 percent queerer than other generations Mom, so Disney better get with it.'

Bob Chapek, the CEO, meanwhile, begged forgiveness from the LGBTQ community.

'I want you to know that your words have made a real impact on me,' he said.

'I understand that we have made mistakes, and the pain that those mistakes have caused.'

The leaders of the entertainment giant were speaking at one of Disney's 'Reimagine Tomorrow' forums, which since September has worked to serve as 'our way of amplifying underrepresented voices and untold stories as well as championing the importance of accurate representation in media and entertainment.'

It vows that 50 percent of characters and content would be from underrepresented groups by 2022.

Burke, president of Disney's General Entertainment Content, said in a clip from a session - obtained by journalist Christopher Rufo, who specializes in culture wars - that there was a commercial reason for increasing the number of LGBTQ characters.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10698061/Disneys-head-content-says-BUSINESS-decision-target-Gen-Z-LGBTQ-content.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So a 30-40% increase in 1% of the population is still - not that much.

But lets' ignore science and change the culture anyway, because of our superior morality in a secular society of Separation of Church and State.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 02:51:32 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Why can’t they just be a family friendly entity? Leave the politics to the universities and the politicians
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
Faggotry is trendy right now.  TV pushes it like candy.   Just wait till Disney sees these Gen Z's wake up and realize they have been played.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I doubt very seriously if Gen. Z is significantly "queerer" than previous generations.  I am sure that they have just as many mental problems as prior generations, but that now, instead of being pushed to deal with their issues and get over it, their mental problems are being catered to and magnified.  And all this Disney CEO wants to do is cater to and magnify the mental illnesses of Gen z.

That is, in a nutshell, part and parcel of being a Groomer.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
I doubt very seriously if Gen. Z is significantly "queerer" than previous generations.  I am sure that they have just as many mental problems as prior generations, but that now, instead of being pushed to deal with their issues and get over it, their mental problems are being catered to and magnified.  And all this Disney CEO wants to do is cater to and magnify the mental illnesses of Gen z.

That is, in a nutshell, part and parcel of being a Groomer.

As hard as they try to do psychological manipulation.  Biology always wins.  I think it started wth the metrosexual shit. TV and MSM has been pushing a faggotry agenda for years now.  Everything right now by the MSM is to belittle, and destroy masculinity.  I am certain the pendulum will swing back at some point, and a lot of GenZ's are going to be highly embarrassed by this at some time.

Kind of like many of us who came of age in the '70's and some of the stuff we wore.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 03:35:56 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

As hard as they try to do psychological manipulation.  Biology always wins.  I think it started wth the metrosexual shit. TV and MSM has been pushing a faggotry agenda for years now.  Everything right now by the MSM is to belittle, and destroy masculinity.  I am certain the pendulum will swing back at some point, and a lot of GenZ's are going to be highly embarrassed by this at some time.

Kind of like many of us who came of age in the '70's and some the stuff we wore.

Online rustynail

String warts a new fashion accessory?