Author Topic: Kelly Tshibaka Blasts Lisa Murkowski for her Vote to Confirm Ketanji Brown Jackson  (Read 325 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kelly Tshibaka Blasts Lisa Murkowski for her Vote to Confirm Ketanji Brown Jackson

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 7 Apr 2022

Kelly Tshibaka, a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Alaska, blasted RINO Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) after she voted to confirm Ketanji Brown Jackson’s appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Murkowski joined Republican Senators Mitt Romney (R-UT) and Susan Collins (R-ME) in the 53-47 confirmation vote.

“Lisa Murkowski has once again disregarded the best interests of her constituents and voted to confirm a leftist nominee who is certain to participate in rulings that are directly harmful to the people of Alaska,” Tshibaka said.

Tshibaka said Murkowski’s vote was “heartbreaking and offensive” because of Judge Jackson’s pattern of deviating from federal sentencing guidelines for child sex offenders:

Judge Jackson has shown the rules don’t apply to her—she will deviate from the sentencing guidelines as she sees fit, even if it hurts children. As a mom of five Alaskan children, it’s heartbreaking and offensive to me that Murkowski is supporting Judge Jackson instead of the children of Alaska.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/07/blasts-lisa-murkowski-for-her-vote-to-confirm-ketanji-brown-jackson/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, the Murder Turtle has sworn to crush anybody who would dare Primary Murk.  Like he did with Joe Miller.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Meanwhile, the Murder Turtle has sworn to crush anybody who would dare Primary Murk.  Like he did with Joe Miller.

Somehow we need to find or add enough senators to get to 26, and retire this slug from leadership.   Absolutely nothing is going to improve until then.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online cato potatoe

Murkowski is not the biggest RINO, but the last minute abandonment of Kavanaugh was disgraceful, and she needs to vamoose.  She only won as a spoiler because the dem collapsed and got 12%.  That seems unlikely to repeat itself.