Author Topic: HISTORIC COLD SPELL HITS SOUTHEAST ASIA; MONTHLY LOW TEMPERATURE RECORDS TUMBLE ACROSS EUROPE; + MSM  (Read 95 times)

rebewranger

HISTORIC COLD SPELL HITS SOUTHEAST ASIA; MONTHLY LOW TEMPERATURE RECORDS TUMBLE ACROSS EUROPE; + MSM BLAMES ‘CLIMATE CHANGE’ FOR REDUCED SNOW CRAB NUMBERS IN THE BERING SEA… THEN 2022 CAME ALONG
APRIL 4, 2022 CAP ALLON
We have -finally- arrived back at our bolthole in Central Portugal after a prolonged stay in the UK due to family reasons.

Apologies for the missing articles on Weds, Thurs and Fri of last week, and also for those left wondering where the heck I had gotten to. We left a day earlier than planned to miss the worst of the storms and snow (8-hour ferry crossings aren’t much fun at the best of times) meaning I wasn’t able to post an update on Electroverse (those who are patrons or who follow me on Twitter should have received a message, though).

But I’m back to it now, and I’m also back to working our 8-acres in sunny Portugal, too, preparing the ground for planting in order to combat spiraling inflation, looming food shortages and, of course, the ever-intensifying Grand Solar Minimum…

https://electroverse.net/historic-cold-spell-hitting-asia-monthly-lows-tumbling-in-europe-msm-blames-climate-change-for-reduced-crabs/