Author Topic: Poll: Herschel Walker Leads Raphael Warnock in Tight Georgia Senate Race  (Read 685 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Herschel Walker Leads Raphael Warnock in Tight Georgia Senate Race

Ashley Oliver 6 Apr 2022

Republican Herschel Walker holds a narrow lead over incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) in a hypothetical matchup in the race for U.S. Senate in Georgia, according to a poll published Wednesday.

The poll, taken by Emerson College Polling and the Hill from April 1 to 3, found Walker with a four-point edge over Warnock. Walker received 49 percent support compared to Warnock’s 45 percent support, while six percent of respondents said they were undecided on a candidate.

The poll was conducted among 1,013 registered voters and had a margin of error of plus or minus three percent.

Walker, a former University of Georgia football star and Heisman Trophy winner, has for months polled narrowly ahead of Warnock, and always within the polls’ margins of errors, indicating a highly competitive general election is on the horizon. The race will also be closely watched nationally as it is one of just a handful that could determine next year’s Senate majority.

While the general election poll results are close, Walker continues to be seen as a shoo-in for the Republican primary, holding a wide lead — albeit a slimmed-down one — over his challengers.

In the primary, Walker came in at 57 percent, followed by Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black with 13 percent and several others candidates with single-digit support. Sixteen percent of respondents said they were undecided.

The Republican primary poll questions were conducted among 509 likely primary voters and had a margin of error of plus or minus 4.3 percent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/06/poll-herschel-walker-leads-raphael-warnock-tight-georgia-senate-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

This is going to be another exceptionally close race.  The midterm dynamic may tip it in our direction.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is going to be another exceptionally close race.  The midterm dynamic may tip it in our direction.
A lot depends on how honest the election is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

A lot depends on how honest the election is.
Indeed. Walker will need an extra 5% of the vote (at least) to overcome the inevitable fraud.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Agree with both points

This isn’t 2020
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If he's leading with registered voters, I wonder what the real lead is with likely voters.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is the Dim "steal the Georgia election" still in place?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Walker's going to be a bad choice for the Republicans.

Why should we be choosing Senate candidates the same way the dem-communists pick Supreme Court nominations...?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Walker's going to be a bad choice for the Republicans.

Why should we be choosing Senate candidates the same way the dem-communists pick Supreme Court nominations...?

I'll take the football player over a player.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.