Author Topic: Speaker At Catholic University Calls For Students To ‘Ethically Lie’ And ‘Crucify Whiteness’Nathan  (Read 171 times)

rebewranger

Speaker At Catholic University Calls For Students To ‘Ethically Lie’ And ‘Crucify Whiteness’Nathan

"The Bull" G.April 3, 202257
Recently, one Catholic university held an event titled “Rejecting White Christianity,” which headlined a speaker who claimed to those in attendance that white people should be forced to “crucify their whiteness” and commanded the others to “ethically lie” in order to make amends for all past wrongs.

As reported by The College Fix, Carlow University, the school in question, brought in Dr. Miguel De La Torre, a professor of social ethics and “Latinx studes” from the Iliff School of Theology in Denver, Colorado, to speak this past Sunday. The Fix reported, after reviewing a recording of the speech from De La Torre, that the professor “began his presentation by lambasting evangelicals who voted for Donald Trump.”

“When eight out of ten white evangelicals voted for a person who is completely against everything Christianity stands for, I don’t know what Christianity they are practicing,” exclaimed De La Torre. “But I want nothing to do with that Christianity.”

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/speaker-at-catholic-university-calls-for-students-to-ethically-lie-and-crucify-whiteness/

rebewranger

Is the Pope going to send the college special holy water for furthering his agenda on peace and love among the races? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Kamaji

Sue the university for supporting racial discrimination, pure and simple.

Honestly, if I ever won one of the big lotteries, I think I would devote a substantial portion of the winnings to funding a law firm whose only function would be to sue these SOBs into extinction.

Also, since this speaker - presumably with the imprimatur of the university - was taking a political stance, the university's tax-exempt status should be removed.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 05:34:09 pm by Kamaji »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What's an "ethical lie?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

What's an "ethical lie?"

Must be like the "noble lie" concept that the COVID-nazis used to justify lying to people about the lethality of covid-19 and the efficacy and safety of the vaccines.

The noble lie:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_lie
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 07:52:56 pm by Kamaji »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
See that they are taking the 'Salvation Army approach to fund raising.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.