Author Topic: Texas border residents fed up as migrant influx worsens: 'We don't know' who's coming in  (Read 102 times)

rebewranger

IMMIGRATION Published April 6, 2022 9:12am EDT
Texas border residents fed up as migrant influx worsens: 'We don't know' who's coming in
Congressional candidate, pastor and border resident join 'Fox & Friends'
By Amy Nelson | Fox News

Texans 'fed up' with border crisis: 'We're tired of the corruption'

Pastor Luis Cabrera, Texas resident Bonnie Elbert and U.S. congressional candidate Mayra Flores discuss the safety concerns of the border crisis and the importance of legal immigration.

BeyondWords
Texas resident Bonnie Elbert, Pastor Luis Cabrera and U.S. congressional candidate Mayra Flores shared their firsthand accounts of the crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border as the situation continues to worsen with the planned end of Title 42 in May.

New footage released Tuesday showed the mass release of single adult migrants into the country in Brownsville, Texas.

"We don’t even know what people are getting on that bus," Pastor Cabrera said on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday.

"People are coming across this land, and we don’t even know who they are."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-brownsville-border-crisis-friends

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Meet the illegal migrants at the Border, and give each a one-way bus ticket to Washington, DC.  Or, charter buses to take them to Washington, DC.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 03:37:46 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.