Author Topic: MSNBC analyst reveals 'dark' strategy to cut 'brutal' midterm losses: 'scare the crap out of' Democr  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 6, 2022 5:00am EDT
MSNBC analyst reveals 'dark' strategy to cut 'brutal' midterm losses: 'scare the crap out of' Democrats' base Heilemann said the Democrats predict a 'brutal' picture ahead for the midterms
By Hannah Grossman | Fox News

MSNBC analyst John Heilemann revealed a "dark" strategy Democrats are considering using to curb potential losses during the November midterm elections on "Deadline: White House" Tuesday.

Heilemann said inflation is "psychologically the most devastating thing politically" and said the key to mitigating losses, according to the strategy, was to make Donald Trump the face of the Republican Party and then harangue attacks against him as an undemocratic force in U.S. politics.

"They have to scare the crap out of [the Democratic base] and get them to come out," Heilemann said. "[The Democrats] can't motivate them on the basis of hope or their pocketbooks or any of these accomplishments. They have to scare the crap out of them."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-analyst-reveals-dark-strategy-cut-midterm-losses-scare-democrat-base

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article….

Heilemann said inflation is "psychologically the most devastating thing politically" and said the key to mitigating losses, according to the strategy, was to make Donald Trump the face of the Republican Party and then harangue attacks against him as an undemocratic force in U.S. politics.

They tried this strategy in 2021 and it didn’t work. Things have gotten worse since then
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

So the DCP is going with the ORANGE MAN BAD strategy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Conventional wisdom used to hold that fear is a poor motivator in elections, but things are a lot different today than when I first started observing politics.  We just spent a couple years proving that masses of people are perfectly happy being terrorized, as long as they are free to terrorize others (the "Karen effect").  Look at all the people in California who are still hiding under their beds from the Plague Panic and screaming at people from other states like mine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After a full year of democrats and Biden getting their political correctness way of crapping on America and Americans.
The grand lie of Anything is better than having Trump in office, has been milked for as much as democrats could get out of it.  Despite they still want to continue until they pull the tits off the cow.
Are the liars-deceivers still pushing the sacred lies, still?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Politcal fearmongering  is a pretty weak  motivator, when you are broke, hungry, and can't afford a tank of gas
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.