Author Topic: Barack Obama Mentions Himself 33 Times in White House Speech  (Read 142 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack Obama Mentions Himself 33 Times in White House Speech
« on: April 05, 2022, 09:25:49 pm »
Barack Obama Mentions Himself 33 Times in White House Speech

Wendell Husebø 5 Apr 2022

Barack Obama mentioned himself 33 times during his White House homecoming speech with President Biden on Tuesday.

Obama used the words “I,” “I’m,” “me,” and “my” 33 times, according to a TVEyes transcription software search of MSNBC. More specifically, Obama used the word “I” 20 times while he spoke next to Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

Obama reportedly has not visited the White House in five years. Obama was president from 2008 to 2016. During his tenure, American become more polarized, though he campaigned on unity.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1511410293179658246

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/05/barack-obama-mentions-himself-33-times-in-white-house-speech/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Barack Obama Mentions Himself 33 Times in White House Speech
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 10:19:48 pm »
So he is as annoying as he ever was but not as annoying as Joe and Kamel.  I'm still thinking Michelle will be Kamel's VP once Joe steps down and that's going to be a difficult ticket to beat.  Just my opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 10:38:43 pm »
BREAKING: Obama Calls Biden ‘Vice President’ (He Said the Quiet Part Out Loud)
SMG News Wire  | 
Apr 5, 2022

President Obama says the quiet part out loud….   President Biden was overshadowed by Obama’s first visit back to the White House since leaving office.

Obama called Biden “Vice President.” Biden even referred to himself as “Obama’s Vice President.”

The crowd laughed at both references.  ...
Todd Starnes
Yes, it's possible Joe was speaking in the past tense, but I doubt it. He's called Kamala Harris the president and someone - either Jill or Moochelle - the VP.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 10:41:00 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 10:43:03 pm »
Joe is completely lost while Barry Hussein and Kamala ride off into the sunset. Where the heck was one of Joe's handlers or even his wife to point him in the right direction?

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1511447663002243095