Author Topic: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER  (Read 88068 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER
« Reply #350 on: May 12, 2023, 06:53:54 pm »
They are vulnerable. These are not invincible people we are talking about. They’ve screwed up everything they touch and now this

Not invincible but they have managed to steal an election and are destroying our country as we know her.  I hope you are not taking this invasion lightly.  Millions have been let in.  No vetting.  Just court dates to show up down the road.  How many do you think are truly going to show up.  They are now among our population and they aren't just staying in TX and AZ. They are being scattered throughout the U.S. and they WILL continue to invade.  Who but governor Abbott is trying to stop them???

There's no changing this situation at the ballot box with the deep corruption that we have.  That's been tried for years.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #351 on: May 12, 2023, 06:57:40 pm »

« Reply #352 on: May 12, 2023, 07:27:56 pm »
( El Paso) "This is being reported from the southern border. 💡" (Video)

https://twitter.com/realannapaulina/status/1657075181670498310

Offline berdie

« Reply #353 on: May 12, 2023, 07:59:30 pm »
The thing I find interesting is that the legal immigrants, the ones that did things the correct way, are madder than I/we are.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #354 on: May 12, 2023, 08:08:02 pm »
Not invincible but they have managed to steal an election and are destroying our country as we know her.  I hope you are not taking this invasion lightly.  Millions have been let in.  No vetting.  Just court dates to show up down the road.  How many do you think are truly going to show up.  They are now among our population and they aren't just staying in TX and AZ. They are being scattered throughout the U.S. and they WILL continue to invade.  Who but governor Abbott is trying to stop them???

There's no changing this situation at the ballot box with the deep corruption that we have.  That's been tried for years.

The number I heard a few months ago was 83% no-shows for their court appearance,

Offline libertybele

« Reply #355 on: May 12, 2023, 08:50:31 pm »

Diseases coming to either your area or an area near you.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #356 on: May 12, 2023, 08:52:36 pm »
The number I heard a few months ago was 83% no-shows for their court appearance,

I heard that figure as well today.  I'll bet that it's even higher. With so many here, court dates are a joke.  ILLEGALS now know it's something that can't be enforced.  They aren't being tracked.

« Reply #357 on: May 12, 2023, 11:00:40 pm »
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

Joe Biden inherited the lowest rate of immigration in 45 years. Now, he let Title 42 expire and thousands of illegal immigrants are pouring thru a wide open border and into a country. Democrats don’t get to blame this on anyone but themselves.

3:19 PM · May 12, 2023

« Reply #358 on: May 12, 2023, 11:51:53 pm »
Monica Crowley
@MonicaCrowley

They're allowing millions of illegal guns to cross the border into our country while they want to take your guns away from you.

Never give them up.

Ever.

7:34 PM · May 12, 2023

Offline libertybele

« Reply #359 on: May 13, 2023, 12:10:04 am »
Monica Crowley
@MonicaCrowley

They're allowing millions of illegal guns to cross the border into our country while they want to take your guns away from you.

Never give them up.

Ever.

7:34 PM · May 12, 2023

Exactly.  The 2A is now ALL we have left.  Millions have come across the border and it would be very naive to think that they just want a better life.  How many gang members, rapists, thieves, terrorists, militants, etc., are coming in??? 

« Reply #360 on: May 13, 2023, 12:16:40 am »
"Urgent message from AFL President @StephenM on our emergency lawsuit with TX against Biden’s DHS, following the termination of Title 42."

https://twitter.com/America1stLegal/status/1657129905719484420

Offline libertybele

« Reply #361 on: May 13, 2023, 12:21:55 am »
"Urgent message from AFL President @StephenM on our emergency lawsuit with TX against Biden’s DHS, following the termination of Title 42."

https://twitter.com/America1stLegal/status/1657129905719484420

I pray that it is successful. 

« Reply #362 on: May 13, 2023, 12:22:36 am »
"Here is a Venezuelan man who was released this morning after crossing illegally who is all smiles and tells us the end of Title 42 wasn’t an issue for him. “My message is, it doesn’t matter, you can make it [to the US].” (Video)

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1657090104211431430

Offline LMAO

« Reply #364 on: May 13, 2023, 01:47:20 pm »
Where’s the Border Czar?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #365 on: May 13, 2023, 05:15:10 pm »
Where’s the Border Czar?

Chuckles is nowhere near the border nor as far as I know has even commented on he recent invasion.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #366 on: May 13, 2023, 07:30:21 pm »
Chuckles is nowhere near the border nor as far as I know has even commented on he recent invasion.
She was in Atlanta yesterday. That's about as close to the Texas or Arizona borders as she'll get.
‘Migrant czar’ Kamala Harris to hit up Dem ‘soiree’ as Title 42 lifts
By Steven Nelson   
May 12, 2023 11:46am
New York Post

Vice President Kamala Harris will visit Atlanta on Friday for a Democratic Party “spring soiree” — instead of visiting the US-Mexico border in her role as migration czar as thousands of people illegally enter America after the lifting of the Title 42 COVID-19 expulsion policy.

Harris will depart Washington around noon and appear mid-afternoon at a Democratic National Committee finance event before being the guest of honor at the Democratic Party of Georgia’s Spring Soiree.

The optics of Harris attending political events instead of tending to the border crisis drew fresh condemnation from Republicans, who have accused her of not doing enough on border issues since President Biden tapped her in March 2021 to lead US efforts to reduce illegal immigration. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #367 on: May 13, 2023, 07:43:50 pm »
Anna Giaritelli
@Anna_Giaritelli
This woman made it across the Rio Grande and is still wearing the bracelets that smugglers put on her to track of how much she owes them and where she is going. She’s now flying out of El Paso Intl Airport with dozens of other migrants seated around Gate A2. All have NTAs.*

3:05 PM · May 13, 2023

*Notice to Appear

Online mountaineer

« Reply #368 on: May 13, 2023, 08:28:20 pm »

https://twitter.com/BensmanTodd/status/1657416782490095617

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
Break the law to come into this country then their first act on US soil is to litter and pollute. Who do they expect to clean up after them?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #369 on: May 13, 2023, 10:58:45 pm »
Illegal immigrant from Venezuela given a notice to appear - four years from now.

https://twitter.com/KaelanDC/status/1657471382349807617

Offline LMAO

« Reply #370 on: May 14, 2023, 12:37:34 am »
She was in Atlanta yesterday. That's about as close to the Texas or Arizona borders as she'll get.

While every one else in the country sees a collapsed border as a crisis, these people see opportunity. That's why the MIA border czar and the smirking president when asked about this issue by the press corp
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #371 on: May 14, 2023, 12:52:29 am »
Again, the end game is evident; they will be granted amnesty with voting rights making it mathematically impossible for a GOP to be seated again. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #372 on: May 16, 2023, 09:12:26 pm »
Other governors need to step up and help!!  TX cannot do it alone.

DeSantis sends Florida law enforcement, National Guard to Texas-Mexico border to help with migrant crisis

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday announced he is deploying resources, including law enforcement and drones, from state agencies to Texas to help with the ongoing migrant crisis – saying that his state is "ready to help" the border state in its efforts to secure the border.

"The impacts of Biden’s Border Crisis are felt by communities across the nation, and the federal government’s abdication of duty undermines the sovereignty of our country and the rule of law," DeSantis said in a statement.

"At my direction, state agencies including law enforcement and the Florida National Guard are being deployed to Texas, with assets including personnel, boats and planes. While Biden ignores the crisis he created, Florida stands ready to help Texas respond to this crisis," he said.............

.........The governor’s office said that Florida has over 1,100 assets and resources available to assist, including 101 Highway Patrol troops, 200 Department of Law Enforcement officers, 800 National Guard soldiers, emergency management personnel, 17 unmanned drones and 10 vessels including airboats..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-sends-florida-law-enforcement-national-guard-texas-border-help-migrant-crisis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #373 on: May 16, 2023, 09:17:34 pm »
Other governors need to step up and help!!  TX cannot do it alone.

DeSantis sends Florida law enforcement, National Guard to Texas-Mexico border to help with migrant crisis

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday announced he is deploying resources, including law enforcement and drones, from state agencies to Texas to help with the ongoing migrant crisis – saying that his state is "ready to help" the border state in its efforts to secure the border.

"The impacts of Biden’s Border Crisis are felt by communities across the nation, and the federal government’s abdication of duty undermines the sovereignty of our country and the rule of law," DeSantis said in a statement.

"At my direction, state agencies including law enforcement and the Florida National Guard are being deployed to Texas, with assets including personnel, boats and planes. While Biden ignores the crisis he created, Florida stands ready to help Texas respond to this crisis," he said.............

.........The governor’s office said that Florida has over 1,100 assets and resources available to assist, including 101 Highway Patrol troops, 200 Department of Law Enforcement officers, 800 National Guard soldiers, emergency management personnel, 17 unmanned drones and 10 vessels including airboats..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-sends-florida-law-enforcement-national-guard-texas-border-help-migrant-crisis

:thumbsup:

Offline berdie

« Reply #374 on: May 16, 2023, 09:34:02 pm »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: