Author Topic: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER  (Read 86915 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER
« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2022, 11:44:04 pm »
DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas: "We do not believe the policies of this administration have caused" the crisis at the border. pic.twitter.com/Rj2uY9cmCu— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) May 4, 2022

« Reply #126 on: May 14, 2022, 04:30:19 pm »
"For the third day in a row, another massive group of approximately 150 has crossed illegally at this same spot on private property here in Eagle Pass, TX. This has happened every day since Wednesday during the late morning hours. Cubans, Venezuelans, Colombians"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1525145007828750337

« Reply #127 on: May 14, 2022, 04:34:14 pm »
"Another large group crossing illegally into Eagle Pass, TX right now. This particular area is a major hot spot."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1525162145247383552

« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2022, 04:51:38 pm »
Ali Bradley
@AliBradleyTV

TX:“God provides…” Dir. of Del Rio NGO tells me baby formula was donated to help families released to org by Border Patrol. Tiffany Burrow w/Val Verde Border Humanitarian Coalition says they break down tubs of formula into multiple servings to help as many families as possible.

2:00 PM · May 12, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #129 on: May 14, 2022, 05:04:35 pm »
Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA

NEW: Sources in L.A. DA office tell me this memo went out today: DA @GeorgeGascon will now allow exceptions to his policies on cash bail, which he wanted to eliminate. Prosecutors can now seek cash bail on a wide variety of cases.

One prosecutor calls it: “full retreat.”

8:06 PM · May 12, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2022, 01:20:42 am »
J.D. Vance
@JDVance1

Accusations of racism are often about silencing dissent. You’re not a racist for wanting an immigration system that protects our citizens. Mock or ignore the people who say otherwise.

5:44 PM · May 19, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2022, 01:25:54 am »
Here is the moment where @TxDPS started finding the drug bundles ditched in the brush after tracking the smugglers for hours. We ended up finding the 5 drug smugglers hiding in a nearby bush moments later. They had 250lbs of drugs, unknown what it is until lab gets it.  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1527302462964654080

« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2022, 01:30:26 am »
Ali Bradley
@AliBradleyTV

No media allowed—Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents get heads up on influx of media anticipated this weekend.

According to the message—Media will not be granted access to DHS (Dept of Homeland Security), CBP (Customs & Border Protection) or USBP (US Border Patrol) facilities.

7:12 PM · May 19, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2022, 11:59:43 pm »
The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Senator @RogerMarshallMD: ‘War Zone’ At U.S.-Mexico Border ‘Worse’ Than What I Saw At Poland-Ukraine Border

While visiting the U.S.-Mexico border over the last few days, Marshall exclusively told SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Daily in an interview that the “human tragedy” he has seen from human smuggling to drug trafficking is “the most threatening situation” facing Americans, not the war in Ukraine.

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/23/exclusive-roger-marshall-war-zone-at-u-s-mexico-border-worse-than-what-i-saw-at-poland-ukraine-border/

7:46 PM · May 23, 2022    Twitter Web App

Offline libertybele

« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2022, 10:32:46 pm »
Biden’s Border Crisis Puts Country on Pace for Largest Foreign-Born Population in US History

The foreign-born population of the United States has reached its highest level in more than a century under President Joe Biden, a surge driven by the record number of illegal immigrants crossing the southern border.

The country's foreign-born population reached 47 million by the end of April, compared to 44.7 million when Biden was elected in November 2020, according to data compiled in a new paper from the Center for Immigration Studies, meaning the immigrant population has grown at a rate of 132,000 per month. Two-thirds of that growth, the paper's authors estimate, can be attributed to illegal immigration.

The paper sheds light on the rapid demographic changes taking place under the Biden administration that are largely a consequence of a border crisis with little end in sight. The rate of growth of the foreign-born population on Biden's watch is shattering levels during previous administrations—in former president Barack Obama’s first term, the foreign-born population grew at a rate of 59,000 per month, and 76,000 per month in his second term. That rate shrunk under former president Donald Trump, when the foreign-born population grew by an average of 42,000 a month before the COVID-19 pandemic, which shut down migration into the United States.

Over the last 22 years, the foreign-born population has jumped by 51 percent and now makes up a total of 14.3 percent of the U.S. population. In 1970, the foreign-born population made up just 4.7 percent of the country, a third of what it is today.

Under Biden, the foreign-born population has grown at twice the rate of the native born population. Such a large discrepancy in growth rates between the two populations has not been observed in the United States since 1910, when the foreign-born population approached 14.7 percent before dramatically dropping for the next 50 years. The paper's authors attribute the historic growth to a number of factors relating to the current administration's weak immigration posture.

"The administration’s suspension of nearly all interior deportations and the resulting dramatic decline in immigration enforcement, including deportations, plus its refusal to automatically take custody of non-citizens released from jails and prisons have all likely made illegal immigrants feel safer, reducing emigration of those already here and encouraging new illegal immigration," the authors write.

According to the Census Bureau, the U.S. population will reach an all-time high of 14.9 percent foreign-born by 2028. The authors of the study believe that projection is conservative and fails to take into account the spike during the Biden administration—the paper projects the foreign-born share of the U.S. population will hit 14.9 percent by next September. By the conclusion of Biden’s first term, the authors write, the total number of immigrants in the United States will reach 51.3 million..............

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/bidens-border-crisis-puts-country-on-pace-for-largest-foreign-born-population-in-us-history/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2022, 10:33:30 pm »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2022, 11:45:16 pm »
THIS is your impeachable offense ...

"Tapachula, Mexico -Caravan continues to head north. At this point, usually the Mexican national guard tries to stop caravans, this time they let them go through."  (Video)

https://gettr.com/post/p1cwo074e42

@SteveMcLaughlin

Caravan headed from southern Mexico to the U.S. border, populated mostly by military age men seeking economic opportunity, not refugee families with children needing political asylum as Catholic bishops and Democrat politicians would have you believe.

« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2022, 05:54:24 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2022, 12:59:48 am »
Amid border surge, Biden admin plans to send migrants to cities deeper inside U.S., starting with L.A., say internal documents

The Department of Homeland Security plans to transport migrants awaiting immigration proceedings from U.S. cities along the southern border farther into the interior of the country, beginning with Los Angeles in the coming weeks, according to internal documents obtained by NBC News.

The plan would alleviate overcrowding along the border, where record numbers of border crossers have overwhelmed the capacity of shelters in some cities, at times leading Customs and Border Protection, or CBP, to release migrants on the street to fend for themselves.

Typically, migrants who are allowed to stay in the country and make asylum claims are released to shelters run by religious and nongovernmental organizations after they are released from CBP custody. From there, the migrants pay for flights and bus transportation to cities where they go before immigration judges who will rule on their asylum claims................

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/border-surge-biden-admin-plans-send-migrants-cities-deeper-us-starting-rcna32530

Offline libertybele

« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2022, 01:08:40 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2022, 01:10:44 am »
Harris announces $1.9B more for Central America as caravan heads for border

Vice President Kamala Harris emerged from her long period of silence on the border crisis Tuesday to announce the private sector would throw nearly $2 billion more at Central America — even as thousands of migrants from the region make their way toward the US-Mexico frontier.

The White House framed the $1.9 billion investment plan as the latest attempt to tackle what it calls the “root causes” of mass economic migration to the US.

Initiatives include a $700 million expansion of cellular networks in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador by Miami-based Millicom; a $270 million commitment by Visa to promote digital payments; and a $110 million investment by auto parts supplier Yazaki to hire more than 14,000 employees in Guatemala and El Salvador by the end of 2026.............

https://nypost.com/2022/06/07/kamala-harris-announces-1-9b-more-for-central-america/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2022, 12:39:59 am »
Such a tragedy -- and this will continue to happen more and more as our borders remain open!!!

Husband of New Mexico woman murdered by illegal immigrant slams sanctuary laws: 'Get-out-of-jail-free card'

Jacqueline Vigil was killed by an illegal immigrant outside her Albuquerque, New Mexico home in 2019.

Her husband, Sam Vigil, joined "Fox & Friends First" Thursday to call out left-wing policies, like sanctuary cities, for contributing to rising crime.

"Places where laws are soft, like Albuquerque, this does not protect people who come to the U.S. to work but rather those who come to commit crimes," he said, rejecting Biden's loose immigration policies.

"For me, it just reminds me about what happened to me, to my wife who was murdered back in 2019 by an alleged illegal immigrant that was in the country. It just brings back all those memories," he said.....................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/husband-woman-murdered-illegal-immigrant-sanctuary-laws

« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2022, 12:30:11 am »
Rest easy, help is on the way  333cleo

BIDEN ON THE BORDER CRISIS: "The Vice President has been kind enough to take on managing this part of portfolio for me, just as I did for, when I was Vice President, for my former President and, and I but, it is, it is something that, and I've asked her to personally do this."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1536066545977372678

Offline libertybele

« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2022, 12:36:16 am »

BIDEN ON THE BORDER CRISIS: "The Vice President has been kind enough to take on managing this part of portfolio for me, just as I did for, when I was Vice President, for my former President and, and I but, it is, it is something that, and I've asked her to personally do this."  (Video)

Both have FAILED!!!  BOTH BUMBLING IDIOTS!!  He failed as VP as well, although I think his old boss is running things.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2022, 02:09:58 am »

Huh???
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2022, 07:01:16 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2022, 08:14:48 pm »
Border Patrol: 50 migrants on terror watch list arrested at border so far this year

Under President Joe Biden's watch, the number of people on the terror watch list apprehended at the southern border has spiked compared to the years former President Donald Trump was in office.

There were 50 arrests of migrants on the Terrorist Screening Dataset at the southwest border in FY 2022, according to new data released by U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Friday. That's a dramatic increase from 15 such encounters in FY 2021, President Joe Biden's first year in office.

While Trump was in office, the highest number of terror watch list arrests at the border was six in FY 2018. There were three such arrests in FY 2020, zero in FY 2019, and just two in FY 2017 when Trump occupied the White House.

To sum up, there have been 65 terror watch list arrests at the border under Biden compared to just 11 under Trump. .............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/border-patrol-terror-watchlist-cbp

Offline libertybele

« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2022, 12:52:40 am »
Border Patrol cannot see path forward under Biden: 'There is no morale'

EXCLUSIVE from AUSTIN, Texas — U.S. Border Patrol agents stationed along the southern border have nothing left in the tank.

For months, agents have warned that morale within the ranks of the federal law enforcement organization is sinking, but the last shreds of spirit have since been dashed by outright animosity from the Biden administration, agents told the Washington Examiner.

"Under Biden, things are the worst they have ever been by far," said one agent who is based in Arizona. "Agents are calling in all the time. You always hear, 'It doesn’t matter,' or, 'What’s the point?' in reference to doing our job. Agents are afraid of ending up on the news for doing their job or getting in trouble for doing their job. There is no morale."

Eight agents and managers assigned to the southern border spoke with the Washington Examiner on the condition of anonymity about their experiences working during the largest migration event in U.S. history. The physical workload has been brutal, as has the change in policies from President Donald Trump to Joe Biden. But the biggest factor in the demoralization of the Border Patrol has been the feeling that Biden has demonized agents for enforcing immigration laws that lawmakers like him passed in Congress.

Border Patrol agents were deemed the heroes of the Uvalde school massacre in Texas after they ran into the gunfire and fatally shot the Robb Elementary School gunman while local law enforcement refused to act. Despite this, agents said Biden has yet to thank them for stepping in, even though Biden was quick to condemn them last September over reports that a mounted agent allegedly "whipped" a Haitian migrant trying to enter the United States from Mexico.

“Del Rio pissed us all off,” the first agent said. “Uvalde just adds to it. I think at this point, we are beyond pissed. We expect Biden to continue to attack us. Making a concerted effort to ignore what we did is expected.”

A second agent said the administration's response, as well as the lack of a conclusion in the investigation into the Border Patrol whipping incident, have been a "major morale killer," more so than their workload.

"All they have done is basically stomped on us from the get-go. And they've condemned us on every turn," the second agent said. "People are pretty much fed up with how this administration is treating Border Patrol agents because all we've been doing this whole time is what they've told us to do, which is really bad policy."

Since Biden took office in January 2021, the number of noncitizens apprehended attempting to sneak into the country or denied admission at a port of entry has increased threefold, topping 200,000 encounters per month on numerous occasions. Conservatives have blamed the record-high numbers on Biden's decision to reverse policies put forward by the Trump administration, while Democrats have pointed to tanking pandemic economies across Latin America as having prompted millions to flee for the U.S. and other countries.

More than 2 million migrants were stopped while attempting to enter the U.S. from Mexico illegally in the calendar year 2021, an astronomical figure. Of the 2 million, roughly 1.1 million were immediately expelled back to Mexico or flown to other countries. Some attempted crossing multiple times, inflating the numbers. But nearly 800,000 were released into the U.S...............

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/border-patrol-cannot-see-path-forward-under-biden

Offline libertybele

« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2022, 12:59:56 am »
Border Crisis
Cartels boast on TikTok how they make millions smuggling migrants across border

Cartels are openly bragging on TikTok about how they make millions of dollars from a migrant border smuggling operation across the Texas border while evading law enforcement, according to three videos obtained by the Washington Examiner.

The Texas Department of Public Safety, which shared the promotional videos, is continuing to battle the social media recruitment of young U.S. drivers to bring noncitizens illegally into the United States.

“Videos encouraging others to participate in human smuggling across the Southern border are highly concerning,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who is investigating TikTok, said. “With the issuance of Civil Investigative Demands, my office is currently combing through TikTok company policies and getting to the bottom of what is happening in these social media posts.”

The first video shows millions of dollars stacked on a table along with a currency counting machine. It is set against the backdrop of a Spanish language song with the subtitles “DRIVERS ASAP.” A second is similar and says, “Truck drivers needed [Rio Grande Valley] area!! Comment and add me to start working,” and “DM to make some racks.”

A third features a Spanish rap song and shows a driver heading down a freeway with several people stuffed into the back of his car, which has the seats removed. TikTok placed a disclaimer on the video that reads, “The actions in this video could result in serious injury or adverse health effects.”

The number of migrants encountered attempting to enter the U.S. illegally from Mexico rose in April, surpassing all previous records over the past century, an indication of the scale of the illegal immigration crisis at the border.

U.S. border officials intercepted 234,088 migrants attempting to enter the country illegally in April, according to a federal court document obtained by the Washington Examiner. In the first 15 full months of President Joe Biden’s term in office, federal law enforcement officials at the southern border have stopped more than 2.75 million people attempting to cross into the U.S. illegally.

Sheriff Brad Coe of rural Kinney County, which is on the border, has encountered his fair share of social media foot soldiers.

“The ad will say, ‘Anyone looking to make easy money, contact us,’” Coe said. “Cartels will say, ‘Go to south Texas to pick up some people. We’ll give you $1,000 a head.'” ..................

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/cartels-boast-on-tiktok-how-they-make-millions-smuggling-migrants-across-border

Offline libertybele

« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2022, 12:33:47 pm »
This shouldn't be!!! 21 years and this crappola is still going on....Trump had a handle on things but Bammy and W did nothing! Secure Fence Act was signed under Bush -- here we sit!  Border wall still NOT completed!!!!

Border Patrol union reps say morale 'in the toilet' amid Biden admin policies, migrant surge

MCALLEN, Texas – Border Patrol union members are saying morale among their ranks is tanking under the Biden administration, blaming policies that allegedly encourage the massive southern border surge, reducing their capacity to catch criminals.

"Morale is in the toilet. I mean, I've been here 20 going on 21 years. I've never seen it this bad," National Border Patrol Council spokesman Chris Cabrera told Fox News Digital.

"When you have all we have going on now with the administration just flat out calling our guys racists with the stuff that happened out in Eagle Pass or Del Rio, when you're allowing people to come over and in a sense just flaunt the rules right in your face, we're not doing what we're hired to do," Cabrera continued.
A group of migrants is led out of the brush and to a main road near Hidalgo, Texas by Texas National Guard. ..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-union-reps-say-morale-toilet-biden-admin-policies-migrant-surge