Author Topic: Democrats hope Obama will give Biden a jolt  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats hope Obama will give Biden a jolt
« on: April 05, 2022, 12:53:59 pm »
 Democrats hope Obama will give Biden a jolt
by Amie Parnes and Brett Samuels - 04/05/22 6:05 AM ET

When former President Barack Obama appears at the White House on Tuesday, Democrats say it will provide a much-needed boost to President Biden, who has been lagging in the polls.

Obama remains extremely popular with the Democratic base, and his return to the White House comes as Biden has struggled to boost his poll numbers in the face of a flurry of challenges, most notably soaring inflation.

“I think this comes at the right moment,” said one Democratic strategist. “We need a jolt of energy right now and no one brings that more than Obama.”

Biden and Obama will promote the Affordable Care Act, the former president’s signature piece of legislation during his time in office.

Obama has remained out of the spotlight since leaving the White House in 2017, only reemerging in key moments during the Trump and Biden administrations. At those times, he has voiced his support of Biden on issues including the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan, Biden’s Build Back Better framework and on voting rights.

The former president has not visited the White House since Biden took office, including privately, two sources said.

more
https://thehill.com/news/administration/3258874-democrats-hope-obama-will-give-biden-a-jolt/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Democrats hope Obama will give Biden a jolt
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 02:04:40 pm »
Biden started his Presidency with a Obama jihad rush and moved to further Obama's agendas.  Masny speculated Obama was/is running Bidens Presidency behind the scenes.  This looks like Joes doubling down on his already in-competencies. 
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 02:21:50 pm »
Oh yeah the great Bathhouse Barry, well I remember the energy......of the indoctrination of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_l8KK3gGxQ

I don't think bringing back his low class racist act is going to help Joe out, what's Barry going to do have America sit down to a beer summit? People are angry and having their standard of living stripped away every day by the democrats and I think they will remember well who is responsible when they cast their ballots.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 02:28:44 pm »
Intersting choice of words.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 03:48:00 pm »
Intersting choice of words.....

Electrocute the asswipe!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 03:50:54 pm »
Electrocute the asswipe!

I was thinking more along lines of Electro-Shock Therapy.  Especially if it cures pedophila, massive theft, and habitual lying. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2022, 04:01:30 pm »
Dems need to be careful about using the term 'jolt' when talking about Biden.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.