Author Topic: Murkowski and Romney support Biden nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson for Supreme Court  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm of the persuasion that those three would vote for any nominee that came across their desk.

Unless the nominee happened to be a true constitutionalist.  THEN the fur would fly I'll assure you!

Just ask Robert Bork.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
j myrle wrote:
"I'm of the persuasion that those three would vote for any nominee that came across their desk."

... in the spirit of "bipartisanship", of course...

Online corbe

I'm of the persuasion that those three would vote for any nominee that came across their desk.

They have the History of the Senate down @jmyrlefuller and this will be no delineation. 

I'm still holding on to Simema(D=AZ) to throw the Curve Ball into this Schumer/McConnell clown circus.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitt Romney Silent on Flip-Flopping in Favor of Ketanji Brown Jackson

Sean Moran 5 Apr 2022

Neither Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) nor his office could explain to Breitbart News why Utah’s junior senator opposed making Ketanji Brown Jackson a federal circuit judge last year and then voiced his support for her to become a Supreme Court Justice this year.

Romney joined the 43 other Senate Republicans in 2021 to oppose Jackson’s bid to become a circuit judge for the District of Columbia Circuit.

Romney said in a statement on Monday that he would support Brown’s candidacy for the Supreme Court:

After reviewing Judge Jackson’s record and testimony, I have concluded that she is a well-qualified jurist and a person of honor. While I do not expect to agree with every decision she may make on the Court, I believe that she more than meets the standard of excellence and integrity. I congratulate Judge Jackson on her expected confirmation and look forward to her continued service to our nation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/05/mitt-romney-silent-on-flip-flopping-in-favor-of-ketanji-brown-jackson/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Breaking911
@Breaking911

BREAKING: Schumer says Senate will vote to confirm Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court Thursday:

“America tomorrow will take a giant step to becoming a perfect nation.”

10:44 PM · Apr 6, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online mountaineer

Perfect, huh, Schmucky? This woman seems to abhor the Constitution and I'm guessing that includes the "perfect union" described in its preamble.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Perfect, huh, Schmucky? This woman seems to abhor the Constitution and I'm guessing that includes the "perfect union" described in its preamble.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Her faction in SCOTUS will view the Constitution as rough vellum toilet paper....

Conduit is now in place to for reparations advocacy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.