Author Topic: Attorney General Moody Brings Multistate Action Against Biden’s Unlawful Federal Immigration Policie  (Read 176 times)

rebewranger

April 4, 2022
Phone: (850) 245-0150   

Attorney General Moody Brings Multistate Action Against Biden’s Unlawful Federal Immigration Policies

TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—Attorney General Ashley Moody is bringing a multistate action against President Joe Biden for failing to enforce federal immigration law. The attorneys general of Alabama and Georgia joined Attorney General Moody in a complaint for declaratory and injunctive relief, arguing that the president is failing to perform the duties required by Congress by continuing to operate under unlawful immigration enforcement priorities. Under these priorities, the Biden administration is refusing to detain and deport criminals in the country illegally—directly contrary to federal law.

The immigration enforcement priorities are also contrary to precedent set by presidents of both political parties. As Obama administration Solicitor General Donald Verrilli recognized, “Congress has told the Department of Homeland Security that it has to prioritize the removal of criminal aliens.”

Attorney General Ashley Moody said, “The Biden administration’s refusal to deport criminals here illegally after they complete their sentences makes us all less safe. Biden’s lax immigration policies are exacerbating the opioid crisis, facilitating human trafficking and further jeopardizing overall public safety. As Attorney General, I will continue fighting these unlawful immigration policies until the president is forced to do his job and secure the southwest border.”

http://www.myfloridalegal.com/newsrel.nsf/newsreleases/4A40A75946D134CE8525881A005CD858?Open

Offline libertybele

I hope that these states are successful.  They are making an attempt to stop Joe's dangerous immigration policies which is a very good thing. Let's just hope that the courts rule in their favor.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 05:45:08 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good for him!

I hope he gets it done before Florida is flooded with leftist fools fleeing from NY and NJ to move to Florida for the cheaper living and ruin things there,too.

Back when I was living in NC,we called it the "This is how we do it back home!" brainfart.

If you like it better the way it was "done back home",take your ass back home and leave us the hell alone!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Good for him!

I hope he gets it done before Florida is flooded with leftist fools fleeing from NY and NJ to move to Florida for the cheaper living and ruin things there,too.

Back when I was living in NC,we called it the "This is how we do it back home!" brainfart.

If you like it better the way it was "done back home",take your ass back home and leave us the hell alone!

We'll see what happens.  We have had a huge influx of people coming into our state; approximately 1,000 per day!  I am afraid that the 'newbies' will vote liberal and our state will be ruined.  Currently we have a great governor and a conservative house and senate.  That could all change come the mid-terms. 

Yes, I wish they would turn around and take their azzes back home and leave us alone!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.