Author Topic: It's Like Democrats Want to Be Crushed in November... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 65 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's Like Democrats Want to Be Crushed in November
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Apr 04, 2022 12:01 AM

Who says we can’t build bridges with the commie-loving, groomer-excusing, weather-worshiping race freaks of the left? We both seem to agree on one thing – all good and patriotic Americans need to take action to ensure that this pedo-curious, race-obsessed band of Marxist weirdos gets its collective Schumer kicked next November. Well, I think we agree on that. I know I do, and I know you do – we want to see them suffer total repudiation and more humiliation than even a Bulwark staffer can get into. But what is odd is that they seem to want the same thing.

After all, they are doing everything they can to drive every decent American away from the garbage Democrat Party.

Who knows why it is? Maybe the Democrats have a death wish. We certainly wish that motley collection of campus collectivists, welfare cheats, and fringy enablers would expire and be replaced with some kind of opposition party that at least agrees that it likes America and that children shouldn't be chatted up by skeevy molesters with education degrees and nose rings. But if the Democrat Party does not have a death wish, it begs the question of what the Democrats would do differently if they did.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/04/04/its-like-democrats-want-to-be-crushed-in-november-n2605426
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kurt:
"After all, they are doing everything they can to drive every decent American away from the garbage Democrat Party.
Who knows why it is? Maybe the Democrats have a death wish."

Could it be because the dem-communist "underground election apparatus" is going to be up-and-running, and ready to control the 2022 results, as it did so well in 2020...?