Author Topic: Report: Secret Service Pays $30k/Mo for Malibu Mansion to Protect Hunter Biden  (Read 453 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Secret Service Pays $30k/Mo for Malibu Mansion to Protect Hunter Biden

Joel B. Pollak 4 Apr 2022

Hunter Biden is renting a home in Malibu, California, for $20,000 per month — and the Secret Service is paying $30,000 per month to rent an adjacent home to provide him with 24/7 protection, according to a report Monday by ABC News.

The president’s son is living in the exclusive location and pursuing his art career, even as critics call for a special counsel to take over the investigation into his alleged influence-peddling, which is documented on his infamous laptop, now verified.

ABC News reports:

Hunter Biden is apparently spending his father’s presidency living in luxury in Malibu — and so is his taxpayer-funded security detail.

The Secret Service detail protecting the president’s controversial son has been paying more than $30,000 a month to rent out a swanky Malibu, California, mansion for nearly a year, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

…

In Malibu, Hunter Biden’s digs include a four-bedroom, three-bathroom “resort-style” home with an open floor plan, vaulted high ceilings, chef’s kitchen and French doors, according to a description on its property listing. The mansion also features a “spacious park-like yard” with a pool, a spa, a built-in barbecue bar, and alfresco dining, according to the listing.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/04/report-secret-service-pays-30k-mo-for-malibu-mansion-to-protect-hunter-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Isn't it amazing ABC News actually reported this? Looks like Joe is losing his full-time news media protection.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

WTF does Hunter Biden merit round-the-clock secret service protection on your and my dime?

Offline mountaineer

WTF does Hunter Biden merit round-the-clock secret service protection on your and my dime?
The USSS has been protecting him from years, including overlooking the gun in the trash incident.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
(bump)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

The USSS has been protecting him from years, including overlooking the gun in the trash incident.

But why?  Why does an adult child of the VP, now the President, deserve taxpayer-funded 24/7/365 protection from the secret service?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

But why?  Why does an adult child of the VP, now the President, deserve taxpayer-funded 24/7/365 protection from the secret service?

(snicker)

Politcal liabilities have short shelf lives.  All Hillary has to do is open her rolodex.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And therein is the lie of the headline, the SS doesn't pay squat, we the taxpayers are footing the bill to protect this POS. Why would any enemy of Joe want to off Hunter and turn him into a sympathetic figure? They have all the leverage they could ever want in documents detailing payoffs and shady deals to the Bidens.

Offline mountaineer

Gee, has the DOJ ever investigated - let alone charged - a person under (inexplicable) USSS protection?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Gee, has the DOJ ever investigated - let alone charged - a person under (inexplicable) USSS protection?

Bizarro World indeed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Much Taxpayer Money Is Subsidizing Hunter Biden's Lavish Malibu Getaway?
By Duke | Apr 04, 2022 2:30 PM ET

Being a child of a President has always been hard I would imagine, however, Hunter Biden has taken his role as a politician’s son to some really rough roads. Of course, each and every one of them is by his own making and choice but damn, this guy has just hit a bad stretch.

Poor fella.

You might remember that Hunter has been around and has made messes wherever he has gone. My colleague Bonchie has a feeling that all the stuff Hunter has tripped into is leading to something big. Here is part of what he wrote last week Something Big Is Coming on Hunter Biden’s Corrupt Dealings…

In October of 2020, a bombshell report detailing possibly incriminating emails (and generally degenerate behavior) from a laptop owned by Hunter Biden dropped. That report, originally published and expanded on by The New York Post, was relentlessly censored by social media companies and maligned as “Russian disinformation” by the mainstream media and the Biden campaign.

That didn’t stop right-leaning media from digging deeper, and the revelations were stunning, including Hunter Biden making $80,000 a month from a Ukrainian oil company and receiving a $2 million “retainer” to sell influence to the Libyan government. His dealings with China were also extensive and at the very least, seemed to cross into the realm of criminal FARA violations. To this day, Hunter Biden has yet to fully divest from his partial stake in a Chinese-controlled venture capital firm.

Still, all of that has been known for a long time, yet the media’s response has been to completely ignore it while the Biden administration has continued to lie about the origins of the emails. That was, until the last few weeks.

Suddenly, for no reason whatsoever I’m assured, the liberal news industry, including The New York Times and The Washington Post, decided to “confirm” all the reporting we already knew was true. Further, the Post’s write-up goes so far as to detail some of Hunter Biden’s corrupt dealings, specifically regarding the Chinese. That’s quite the about-face.

That all leads to this new story.

While we are waiting for other shoes to drop in the Hunter saga, the United States taxpayer is protecting him at a cost of close to $30,000 a month for Secret Service lodging. All members of any President’s family are extended this courtesy but living in Malibu with a magnificent view of the Pacific might be taking this courtesy a bit too far.

more
https://redstate.com/tladuke/2022/04/04/how-much-taxpayer-money-is-subsidizing-hunter-bidens-lavish-malibu-getaway-n545309
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34