Author Topic: Collapse Incoming: European Nations Start RATIONING Food and Fuel and America Isn’t Far Behind  (Read 85 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Collapse Incoming: European Nations Start RATIONING Food and Fuel and America Isn’t Far Behind

There are different reasons for what's happening in Europe and what's about to happen in the United States, but it all seems to be pointing in one direction: Food shortages are coming.

by Arsenio Toledo   
April 3, 2022

Editor’s Commentary: There was a time not so long ago when I would lambast “Chicken Littles” for claiming we’re on the verge of an economic collapse. I’ve been hearing it for decades and I’ve made a habit of pushing back. Even as recently as 2020, I railed against those who were buying up all the face masks, flour, and hand sanitizer because I thought the unhinged reaction to the pandemic was destructive, not to mention my annoyance of having to go to the grocery store several days in a row to find out they still had no toilet paper.

This is very different. For the last several months, I’ve become a “Late Prepper” with the intention of not only learning about and preparing for whatever is to come, but also to help others who find themselves in a similar situation. I researched all the emergency supply stores and chose to take on My Patriot Supply as a sponsor. I even recently started a new podcast about it. After being the guy who shook my head at people who bought a bunker ahead of Y2K, I’m now finding myself feeling ill-prepared for the current situation.

The article below by Arsenio Toledo focuses on Europe, but we have to assume that such challenges there will also reach our shores. It will be for different reasons; the Biden-Harris regime seems determined to do their part to usher in The Great Reset with open borders, energy production restrictions, and intentional failures on every economic front. What we’re seeing in Europe is a harbinger for what we’re almost certainly going to see in the United States very soon. Here’s Arsenio…

Countries all over the world, especially in Europe, have started implementing policies that ration food and fuel.

Europe’s struggles with its food and fuel supplies began after most nations on the continent imposed economic sanctions on Russia following its invasion of Ukraine. This threatened the flow of already-critical commodities in Europe and threatened to collapse already-struggling global supply chains.

As a result, the prices of everything from oil to wheat have soared, leading to multi-decade high inflation rates. Supplies of these essential products have also dwindled after exports from Russia were completely strangled.

more
https://noqreport.com/2022/04/03/collapse-incoming-european-nations-start-rationing-food-and-fuel-and-america-isnt-far-behind/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34