Author Topic: Mark Levin: Biden ‘May Be the Most Corrupt President in American History’  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Levin: Biden ‘May Be the Most Corrupt President in American History’

Mark Levin: Biden ‘May Be the Most Corrupt President in American History’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/02/mark-levin-biden-may-be-the-most-corrupt-president-in-american-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think we all know that Joe and his family will never be held responsible; just like the Obamas and the Clintons.  They are all well insulated and the DOJ is too corrupt.  He mentions special counsel, but who would make up that special counsel?  Doubtful they'd find a handful of people who aren't corrupt to do the investigation.  Take a look at the J6 committee as an example -- all corrupt.  Levine makes very valid points that most of us are aware of, however the corruption runs so deep, that no one is going to be held accountable.

..."Now, Merrick Garland, the attorney general, is not going to investigate Biden. He won’t allow it. He’s busy chasing his parents. He’s busy attacking the Georgia Republican legislature. He’s busy going after Texas for their abortion rules and on and on and on.

But the fact of the matter is this, there needs to be a special counsel now to investigate Joe Biden. The Democrats in the House won’t do it. A special counsel with subpoena power, that man needs to be under oath. He needs to be questioned.

This family is corrupt. That’s it....."
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.