Author Topic: Biden announces airlift of wind turbines and solar panels to Europe  (Read 529 times)

rebewranger

Biden announces airlift of wind turbines and solar panels to Europe

By Avril Tromper |April 1st, 2022

After announcing his intention to deplete the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve by one third in an attempt to appease energy consumers without producing more energy, President Biden made his most dramatic energy announcement to date. Biden announces airlift of wind turbines and solar panels to Europe

Biden announced that “the United States is set to launch a ‘Marshall Plan’ for renewables, featuring a daring airlift calculated to bring Vladimir Putin to his knees.”

The President’s note cards explained that during the first stage, America’s entire supply of uninstalled wind turbines and solar panels will be loaded onto cargo aircraft and transported to Europe.  The second stage will entail decommissioning 79% of America’s installed wind and solar base, and airlifting them to Europe as well.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/04/01/biden-announces-airlift-of-wind-turbines-and-solar-panels-to-europe/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=biden-announces-airlift-of-wind-turbines-and-solar-panels-to-europe#
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 01:59:08 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

Re: Biden announces airlift of wind turbines and solar panels to Europe
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 02:02:32 pm »
I'm sure all of Europe will be on their knees praising Biden for proving the old adage: "If you do what you've always done, you will get what you've always gotten." :dighole:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 02:15:56 pm »
I'm sure all of Europe will be on their knees praising Biden for proving the old adage: "If you do what you've always done, you will get what you've always gotten." :dighole:
An airlift? Squadrons and Air Fleets of heavy aircraft flying to Europe. Gee whiz, I wonder how much fuel that will burn?

Having fleets of aircraft flying across the ocean to deliver wind-mills and solar panels is a self cancelling project. It is the antitheses of what they claim to accomplish. They will burn much more energy in manufacturing them, transporting them, installing them, and maintaining them than these pie-in-the-sky Luddite dreams will ever produce in terms of usable energy. It is not even a net zero. By pursuing what they erroneously call 'clean energy', they will produce ten times more pollution than a nuclear plant or an oil well.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 02:30:52 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 02:18:34 pm »
Not April fools - just SOP for this administration.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 03:02:47 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 03:05:23 pm »
Babylon Bee should sue for crowding the genre with similar content.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 03:06:58 pm »
Babylon Bee should sue for crowding the genre with similar content.

Yup.  I'm surprised they can keep up with the satire coming out of the White House on a daily basis.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 03:13:20 pm »
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

In what world does that make sense?

Those planes should be carrying weapons and provisions to provide Ukraine.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 03:14:35 pm »
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

In what world does that make sense?

Those planes should be carrying weapons and provisions to provide Ukraine.

Reminds me of back in the '70's when Jimmy Carter's idea of beating inflation was to give people blocks of cheese.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 03:34:21 pm »
Ridiculous showboating...

Those turbines and panels could have gone over on a slow boat for all the time it takes to build the infrastructure to mount and deliver from them.

Dumbass.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2022, 03:39:42 pm »
Ridiculous showboating...

Those turbines and panels could have gone over on a slow boat for all the time it takes to build the infrastructure to mount and deliver from them.

Dumbass.

Photo-ops with smoke and mirrors.  Biden and his lackeys are  getting desperate, and need something to look like they are doing something right.  But anyone honest with themselves know that Pedo Joe is batting .000 in that department.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2022, 03:48:08 pm »

Reminds me of back in the '70's when Jimmy Carter's idea of beating inflation was to give people blocks of cheese.
'Gobbermint Cheese' was a big joke back then, especially in the Black community.

We may see it again with this Biden crew. They are paralleling Carter in almost everything they do. The biggest differences are that Carter was not a demented imbecile and he was certainly not a transgender loving, homosexual loving, pedophile, which Biden certainly is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2022, 03:59:21 pm »
Photo-ops with smoke and mirrors.  Biden and his lackeys are  getting desperate, and need something to look like they are doing something right.  But anyone honest with themselves know that Pedo Joe is batting .000 in that department.

That's right. This would be hilarious if it weren't so awful.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2022, 04:38:37 pm »
Is this real or April Fools?
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2022, 04:42:24 pm »
Is this real or April Fools?

After reading the end of the blurb?

"The second stage will entail decommissioning 79% of America’s installed wind and solar base, and airlifting them to Europe as well."

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2022, 04:45:14 pm »

The problem with the Joe Skeezy cartoon clown show - ya just never know.
The Republic is lost.