Author Topic: Does Your Dog Dig TV? College Uses Canine Couch Potatoes for Human Vision Insight  (Read 101 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does Your Dog Dig TV? College Uses Canine Couch Potatoes for Human Vision Insight
By Alex Parker | Apr 01, 2022 12:30 AM ET

What’s your dog’s must-see TV? Not to hound you, but University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Freya Mowat would like to know.

Surely every mutt has his or her own taste; Bernese mountain dog Theo, for instance, enjoys binging on boob tube birds.

That revelation informs Freya’s research.

As reported by The Cap Times, the UW-Madison School of Veterinary Medicine professor is investigating canine television viewing habits.

Could such information change the world?

It doggone could:

The results could help develop more efficient ways to test eyesight in canines, as well as understand factors contributing to visual aging in both dogs and humans.

more
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022/04/01/does-your-dog-dig-tv-college-uses-canine-couch-potatoes-for-human-vision-insight-n543712
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Billy used to love watching Live PD with me...that was the only show he watched.... :shrug:

Maybe it was the lights or sirens... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Not really.  She mainly likes to sit with us while we watch tv.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My dog watches dog TV not human shows. She watches Dog Pool Party on YouTube or I will put on one of the channels of horses and she will watch them raptly. It's sad when a dog doesn't have better taste in entertainment than a human.