Author Topic: White House Refuses to Rule out Joe Biden Pardon for Hunter Biden  (Read 1039 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Refuses to Rule out Joe Biden Pardon for Hunter Biden

Charlie Spiering 1 Apr 2022

The White House refused to rule out President Joe Biden issuing a presidential pardon for his son Hunter Biden or for his brother James Biden as federal investigations continue over their foreign business dealings.

“That’s not a hypothetical I’m going to entertain,” White House communications director Kate Bedingfield said during the daily press briefing when asked about a potential pardon “I don’t have anything to add from this podium.”

Bedingfield was reluctant to address any aspect of the Hunter Biden story, after CNN, The Washington Post, and the New York Times recently published stories about the federal tax probe into Hunter Biden and his foreign business deals.

When asked additional questions about Hunter Biden and the president’s brother James Biden, Bedingfield would only reply, “I don’t have anything further to add from this podium.”

CNN reported the investigation has “gained steam” as a growing number witnesses are scheduled to testify in the case.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/01/white-house-refuses-to-rule-out-joe-biden-pardon-for-hunter-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: White House Refuses to Rule out Joe Biden Pardon for Hunter Biden
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 04:53:41 pm »
Of course Bidet will issue presidential pardons to them.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 04:55:06 pm »
Can Our Joe issue pardons for state crimes?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 06:45:12 pm »
Of course Bidet will issue presidential pardons to them.

@Kamaji

I think that will only happen AFTER they have sent him before a court that finds him guilty of only a misdemeanor or two. That way no potential Republican Administration can put him on trial for the same offenses.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 07:37:05 pm »

Not responsive to the thread. This photo just cracks me up (oops, not a reference to Hunter actually smoking crack).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 07:41:49 pm »
Good take there Joe Skeezy, after all that screeching about Trump's supposedly corrupt children.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 07:56:48 pm »
Biden will issue the pardon the night before the next President get inaugurated - a drive-by pardon on the way out the door.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 07:57:25 pm »
Can Our Joe issue pardons for state crimes?

He's a DEM president.  He can do whatever he wants and pardon whomever he wants. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2022, 02:35:24 am »
My prediction:

1) Hunter Biden gets indicted.

2) Hunter Biden pulls a Jeffrey Epstein 'suicide'

or

2 A) Hunter Biden pleads "Guilty" and immediately gets pardoned by The Big Guy.

3) Joe Biden has a Rosenstein 'stroke' and is replaced under the 25th Amendment
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2022, 02:40:11 am »
My prediction:

1) Hunter Biden gets indicted.

2) Hunter Biden pulls a Jeffrey Epstein 'suicide'

or

2 A) Hunter Biden pleads "Guilty" and immediately gets pardoned by The Big Guy.

3) Joe Biden has a Rosenstein 'stroke' and is replaced under the 25th Amendment

My prediction.  He won't even be charged.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2022, 03:01:09 am »
The first lesson a person learns in Corporate Culture, HR is does not exist to support employees. HR exists to protect the corporation FROM employees. The FBI does not exist to protect the public. The FBI exists to protect government FROM the public. The same applies to the IRS, CIA, NSA, and all the other three letter bureaucracies. From moonshiners to counterfeiters it has always been like that.

The very last thing any bureaucrat has in mind is "serving the public".
The only thing they think about is their own self.

If it is at all possible, all of this will disappear and fade away.
Hunter will not be charged, and nothing will come of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2022, 11:37:31 am »

After remembering how many dead to rights we thought Hitlerly had, I got to agree.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2022, 04:15:26 pm »
After remembering how many dead to rights we thought Hitlerly had, I got to agree.

@catfish1957

It HAS to work that way,or almost every politician in office and their families are in danger of being indicted.

THIS is definitely an issue that crosses party lines because they ALL know what the others are doing because at one time or another they have all be involved in kickback schemes with some other politician.

Second thought update:

Ok,they are NOT ALL involved in corruption deals. Some are honest,as hard as that can be for people in a position of near absolute power with no one checking to keep them in line.

These are the ones we almost never hear anything about. The crooked pols leave them alone as long as they don't waves,and what do they gain by making waves? NOBODY will be charged or arrested,except for MAYBE them,on trumped-up (no pun intended) charges,so they just quietly go about their business of doing their sworn duty and trying to look out for the districts they represent.

I haven't checked,but I SUSPECT they mostly vote their consciences on bills presented,with occasional "If you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" agreements to get bills passed that help their districts. This is real life,not some sort of Disney fantasy where everyone is as pure as Snow White. The truth is NOBODY is that pure in real life,where compromises HAVE to be made,be they business,political,or personal.

The trick,if you want to remain someone you would consider a good person,it to never do or agree to anything that can't possibly be justified by your own moral values.

Which obviously doesn't apply to most politicians because they HAVE no moral values.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 04:36:10 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2022, 05:23:21 pm »

@libertybele

I think he will,and then the charges will be dismissed as unfounded political attacks,and then no other grand jury will ever be able to indict him on those same charges.

I can already hear it on the Nightly News.

"This is old news,folks. It's only purpose is political,in order to harm Democrats!"