Author Topic: What the Forever Crises Are Really About  (Read 59 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What the Forever Crises Are Really About
« on: March 31, 2022, 02:37:28 pm »
March 31, 2022
What the Forever Crises Are Really About
By Paul Krause

We live in age of forever crises. I may not be as old as other Americans, but from my early memories and maturation, coinciding with the post-9/11 world, I have noticed that we live in an age of forever crises. These forever crises have certainly become more acute and part of public consciousness since COVID, but it goes back long before COVID.

Some crises are not crises, though they may be related to critical issues we must contend with -- but let us not confuse an important issue to deal with as a “crisis.” The War on Terror is a critical issue. I do not consider it a “crisis.” I recall this “crisis” being blown out of proportion when I was an elementary student in the midst of the anthrax scare, Saddam Hussein’s WMDs that were supposedly going to be launched on New York City, and the drumbeat of perpetual war and never-ending military intervention against people who hardly have the ability to invade the United States. Most Americans have now seen through this façade pushed for 20 years.

But the War on Terror was billed as a crisis. The success of the U.S. military, despite the eventual failure of our political and punditry class, caused this crisis to slip to the back of our minds. It became more a nuisance, two decades later, to still be stuck in war despite constant military success. Some, however, think it’s a great idea to be stuck in forever wars.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/03/what_the_forever_crises_are_really_about.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34