Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Paying For Our Own Destruction  (Read 52 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Paying For Our Own Destruction
« on: March 31, 2022, 02:36:26 pm »
Paying For Our Own Destruction
Derek Hunter

Posted: Mar 31, 2022 12:01 AM

You turn on a TV for about 20 minutes and you’ll likely see a commercial with a gay or lesbian couple ordering food or buying something. What they’re buying is irrelevant, they’re there for a virtue signal and nothing more. How can I say that? How dare I say that? Because why else would so many companies trip all over themselves to pander to a tiny fraction of the population? Everyone on the left, or living in fear of it, is now experiencing the tyranny of the minority – the absolute coddling being demanded by a rounding error of an already small percentage of the population.

I put “community” in quotes because the absurdity of a community being based on who you sleep with is a far cry from what it used to mean. When I was a kid, the community was your neighborhood, period. There was no separation based on race, which bathroom someone used, or who someone was having sex with. If you were spotted with fireworks, your parents were going to find out, it was that simple. Gay couples or black families didn’t say, “Well, it’s not one of ours so cares if they blow off some fingers?” That’s not how life worked.

Then Democrats found political pay dirt in division, and overnight the country was transformed from a melting pot to a series of chafing dishes.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/03/31/paying-for-our-own-destruction-n2605266
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34