Author Topic: MSNBC host baffled that Biden's 'big wins' aren't translating into higher approval ratings  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 29, 2022 10:16am EDT
MSNBC host baffled that Biden's 'big wins' aren't translating into higher approval ratings
Stephanie Ruhle cited a new NBC News poll showing Biden with a 40% approval rating
By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News

MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle admitted Monday she was stumped that President Biden's approval ratings weren't higher amid what she claimed were his "big wins" on a number of domestic and international issues.

During a segment on "The 11th Hour," first reported on by NewsBusters, the liberal host noted Biden's tumbling approval rating in a new NBC News Poll, but sought "to add a little context" and "bring in some facts" about what the administration had been doing on several points on which voters felt it had performed poorly.

"The next headline sounds alarming. Quote, ‘Biden’s job approval falls to the lowest level of his presidency amid war and inflation fears.’ But let’s add a little context to those fears. Let’s bring in some facts," Ruhle said.

She went on to list what she felt were successes by the Biden administration while headlines from various, mostly liberal, outlets promoting the alleged accomplishments flashed on the screen.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-host-stephanie-ruhle-baffled-bidens-big-wins-arent-translating-higher-approval-ratings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No points for fiction.

If they told the truth, Biden's "big wins" would be scored for the other team(s) in the world, not America.

Scoring goals for the other side doesn't count.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

What "big wins"?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd make that wench sit through Biden's past say 6 public appearances, and then spout the "big win" narrative with a straight face.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Win for him, but not me.

What has gotten better for me, my family, my neighborhood, and my community?

Gasoline is more expensive.  No. 2 home heating oil is more expensive.  Groceries are more expensive.  Store shelves are intermittently bare.

Until the next Covid-19/SARS2 spike, we won't know if the Biden admin has its improved its sequencing, surveillance, and diagnostic regimes to meet the next surge.

Much of the covid relief is still mired in state and location government appropriation processes.  There are no guarantees that the money will be well invested.  It will probably allocated to nonsense like bike lanes, rail trails, solar panels, wind turbines, and woke crap.

So, where's my win?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.