Author Topic: FBI Cyber Chief Says He Doesn’t Know Where Hunter Biden’s Laptop From Hell Is (VIDEO)  (Read 607 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Cyber Chief Says He Doesn’t Know Where Hunter Biden’s Laptop From Hell Is (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published March 29, 2022 at 1:04pm

FBI Assistant Director, cyber division, Bryan Vorndran on Tuesday said he doesn’t know where Hunter Biden’s laptop is because it’s not in his purview.

Hunter Biden’s laptop was previously abandoned at a computer repair shop in Delaware.

The Delaware repair shop owner, John Paul Mac Isaac, contacted lawmakers about Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop and the FBI was in possession of the computer by December 2019.

The FBI withheld the laptop from President Trump’s legal team during the first impeachment.

Emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop revealed he was involved in an international money laundering operation and acted as a bagman for Joe Biden.

Hunter Biden took money from China, Russia, Ukraine and other countries.

GOP Congressman Matt Gaetz on Tuesday asked FBI cyber chief Bryan Vorndran if he knows where Hunter Biden’s laptop is stored.

“Sir, I don’t know that answer,” he said.

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1508842680830382089

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/fbi-cyber-chief-says-doesnt-know-hunter-bidens-laptop-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Good thing someone kept copies of the drive on that computer.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just think how history would be different if Nixon had told congresss he didn't know where the tapes were.  The media  and oppostion party, wouldn't have let hi get away with it.

How does an FBI Cyber-Chief lose maybe the most damning piece of evidence of maybe the biggest scandal in presidential history?

This f'er needs some jail time for that alone. 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 07:44:48 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good thing someone kept copies of the drive on that computer.

Would the original date stamps exist?  Sadly, could this see this as a way of getting evidence being tossed due to tampering.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Would the original date stamps exist?  Sadly, could this see this as a way of getting evidence being tossed due to tampering.

Interesting question, to which I have no ready answer.

Offline DB

Time and date stamps remain the same with an image copy.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

To verify that copies were altered, they'd need to have a trusted original to compare it with.

Date and time stamps can be easily manipulated, though, alteration could leave a forensics trail on the filesystem.

Checksums are probably a more reliable means of comparison.  If the checksums of both copies of the same file match, there is reasonable expectation that they contain the very same content.

As long as there is a copy of the imaged hard drive somewhere, the data can be found.

Also, if messages were sent and received, there may be recoverable information on the sender's computer, the recipient's computer, the message service servers, message relay servers, and from log files on each.

Also, if there were backup copies made, those backups could be another potential source.

There are also organizations crawl the Internet to save copies and snapshots of websites and web pages.  Archive.org is well known.  Then there are bad actors scraping the Internet for nefarious capture of data, such as 9chan.

Electronic communications leave many breadcrumbs and artifacts in many places, some of which are unexpected or unknown.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
To verify that copies were altered, they'd need to have a trusted original to compare it with.

Date and time stamps can be easily manipulated, though, alteration could leave a forensics trail on the filesystem.

Checksums are probably a more reliable means of comparison.  If the checksums of both copies of the same file match, there is reasonable expectation that they contain the very same content.

As long as there is a copy of the imaged hard drive somewhere, the data can be found.

Also, if messages were sent and received, there may be recoverable information on the sender's computer, the recipient's computer, the message service servers, message relay servers, and from log files on each.

Also, if there were backup copies made, those backups could be another potential source.

There are also organizations crawl the Internet to save copies and snapshots of websites and web pages.  Archive.org is well known.  Then there are bad actors scraping the Internet for nefarious capture of data, such as 9chan.

Electronic communications leave many breadcrumbs and artifacts in many places, some of which are unexpected or unknown.

So in layman's terms is there enough forensic proof to prevent Biden's legal team from getting the copy tossed in a trial?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There's much techno-mumbo-jumbo jibberish used to describe the elements that make up the data trail, but, it is possible.

If they look hard enough in enough places, they could probably find information that would withstand forensic scrutiny and evidentiary scrutiny.

The more systems from which they gather data for the same file, email, or message the greater the degree of authentication and corroboration.

So, if there is a copy of an E-mail on sender's computer, the recipient's computer, the cloud service's computers with accompanying transaction log files they may be able to establish that an Email was written, sent, recieved, and deleted; and they may be able to recover the contents of the E-mail.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 09:30:44 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So in layman's terms is there enough forensic proof to prevent Biden's legal team from getting the copy tossed in a trial?
I have become convinced the purpose of these "investigations" is to ferret out every possible bit of evidence and make sure it disappears.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

I have become convinced the purpose of these "investigations" is to ferret out every possible bit of evidence and make sure it disappears.

That and to make the claim we investigated it and it was slimy but no serious laws were broken yadda, yadda... Like Hillary's Email...

Offline Kamaji

That and to make the claim we investigated it and it was slimy but no serious laws were broken yadda, yadda... Like Hillary's Email...

Exactly.